Making Illegal For Draq Queens To Read Stories To Children In Libraries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Illegal For Draq Queens To Read Stories To Children In Libraries

I heard that there's some law to make it illegal for drag queens to read stories to children in libraries. Like are they really serious about this?! I really don't understand this law at all. I'm mean this is a very ignorant and bigoted law. I mean if I have a kid, I wouldn't mind letting a drag queen or king read stories to them.

Re: Making Illegal For Draq Queens To Read Stories To Children In Libraries

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I heard that there's some law to make it illegal for drag queens to read stories to children in libraries. Like are they really serious about this?! I really don't understand this law at all. I'm mean this is a very ignorant and bigoted law. I mean if I have a kid, I wouldn't mind letting a drag queen or king read stories to them.
    Heard where? Post a link to your source.

Otherwise this is just gossip.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      Heard where? Post a link to your source.

Otherwise this is just gossip.
      The bill will jail any librarian who hosts drag queen story hours or allows children to check out books featuring LGBTQ or explicitly sexual topics for up to a year.
      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 29 Jan 2020, 08:48.

Comment

They're going to be having a drag queen library reading in the library down here in Morgantown. I think it is wonderful because it exposes children to different types of people. We don't have to be put in a category. Drag queens are a wonderful part of society and they go through so much. RuPaul is my favorite drag queen by far.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

this is real and being pushed by the log cabin republicans in fact i ran into then on twitter a while back
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
          X