Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

I wanted to say hello and try this out and see if I have stumbled upon the right place.

I have started down this Celtic, Witchy path a couple of years ago and have come to the realization that I have been searching for a spiritual connection. I don't seem to connect deeply with anything... not people nor places, but I do know I really appreciate nature and have slowly started steering my life towards it. And even though I have a deep desire and need for this mystical connection with the natural world around me, no matter how I search for it, enlightenment of that connection still eludes me. I feel like it's there but blocked off. Maybe I expect to much and mistake connection for appreciation and am oblivious to it.

Anyway, thank you for giving me a place to use as my public personal diary that hopefully won't get shredded haha.

So...nice to meet you.

Re: Greetings

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum.

Comment

Fionn's, do not try to rush things out, it will burn you and you will be deceived and think this is fake or just another belief.

I was drawn to this book like a magnet and then real things started to happen directly related to Thor/Odin (like in movies hehe) THE PENGUIN BOOK OF NORSE MYTHS: GODS OF THE VIKINGs

I read also the myths of Gilgamesh and others, which were real mind openers, however the Norse myths are deep, and deeply rooted in magic and true revelations, however since Jesus things changed and these old Gods have been Christianized, witches or people who refused to believe and abandon paganism were persecuted, I do believe these gods are subordinated to Jesus because it is the reality, Odin is in Christian churches and there is a strong parallel with Jesus, however as a Catholic I still believe and I am called by real physical things to the form and communication of Thor (and Odin and Freja and others) which is thunder and in today electricity, kinda everywhere!
          ------------- on another plane:
          There is a text from the bible that helped me : ask and you will receive, give and you will receive.
          (Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock, and it will be opened to you. Matthew 7.7).

One of the key is to purify your intention. INTENT.

It can take one's a lifetime and never achieve intent. Your thoughts must be free of self importance, twisted desires, without remorse or doubt and secretly dedicated to your deity, to reach your Celtic gods or deities which are very old 'demons' which carried on and shifted in our consciousness since the beginning.

Each injury, hurt feelings, failures, rejection, doubts and pain about your past and which you can feel now, repression, desires, anguish, it all twists your body and your soul to prevent you from seeing with your eyes, wide shut like they say.

In this context it is very hard to formulate a real intent or prayer which will go like a straight arrow to your Celtic god.
          Last edited by Gabriel9; 26 Feb 2020, 05:48.

Comment

Working...
          X