Scam callers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam callers

I sometimes feel the need to Blood Eagle all the phone scammers... Who else?

Re: Scam callers

I can't stand scammers of any kind. Especially those who target the elderly. If I could I would rip them a new one through the phone. Get a damn job. Stop bothering us.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

That's pretty harsh. Yes, scam callers are very annoying and their acts can be detrimental to someone who doesn't understand what's happening, but wanting to execute them is uncalled for.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I have no idea what a "blood eagle" is.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          That's pretty harsh. Yes, scam callers are very annoying and their acts can be detrimental to someone who doesn't understand what's happening, but wanting to execute them is uncalled for.
          That's true Juniper. I shouldn't have said that. However, my dad was almost scammed once by someone over seas and that's why I get very upset with scammers. They prey on people. They can scam people out of a lot of money. It just hurts me to see people get done that way.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by HeathenBlood View Post
            I sometimes feel the need to Blood Eagle all the phone scammers... Who else?
            Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            I have no idea what a "blood eagle" is.
            Yes me too. What's a blood eagle anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              Yes me too. What's a blood eagle anyway?
              Be warned.. this is a pretty intense description.

One does not have to search too far in the secondary sources to uncover explicit descriptions of what execution by the blood eagle entailed. At its most elaborate, sketched by Sharon Turner in the History of the Anglo-Saxons (1799) or J.M. Lappenberg in his History of England Under the Anglo-Saxon Kings (1834), the ritual involved several distinct stages. First the intended victim would be restrained, face down; next, the shape of an eagle with outstretched wings would be cut into his back. After that, his ribs would be hacked from his spine with an ax, one by one, and the bones and skin on both sides pulled outward to create a pair of “wings” from the man’s back. The victim, it is said, would still be alive at this point to experience the agony of what Turner terms “saline stimulant”—having salt rubbed, quite literally, into his vast wound. After that, his exposed lungs would be pulled out of his body and spread over his “wings,” offering witnesses the sight of a final bird-like “fluttering” as he died.
              Source: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...eless-4002654/
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Oh wow. Really bad torture.
                Anubisa

Comment

Ohhhh it's that thing. I didn't know it's name.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                  X