No announcement yet.

Magick, Mysticism, and the Modern Age: INTRO: A New Aeon of Spiritual Supremacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magick, Mysticism, and the Modern Age: INTRO: A New Aeon of Spiritual Supremacy

truth. Then, via the old ways--of art, of ceremony, of ritual, of prayer, of sacrifice--show that belief is in and of itself a means of mastery over the physical forces of nature, that mankind by virtue of its inherent divinity can exercise its will upon the world and shape it after the images of their heart and mind, and that we are not alone, not temporary, not an accident, and not simply an upright animal produced by the unintelligent powers of an uncaring universe.
    --We need true magick. We need true magicians.
    --As Aquarius pours out the oceanic weight of the cosmos to drown us all in information and the vast and terrible realization of just how inconceivably big it all is...we need to remember that we are the hierophants, we are the heroes. We--not as the only true divinity in existence, but as the only true link between the sacred and mundane, the seen and unseen, the material and the spiritual--are the New Age.
    --The world is headed towards unification...All attempts to isolate nations and peoples will ultimately prove futile. We are already so interconnected that this brief period of "isolation" proves we've gone too far towards a united world to pull back.
    --We have to push bravely forward, and we have to realize that it's not race or gender or nationality that truly prevents us from achieving peace and a harmonious mastery of the earth...It's our beliefs. Our beliefs and traditions are what lie at the heart of our disputes, are what support ideas of inequality, prejudice, and all manner of hatred, discontent, and conflict...
    --All that one needs to overcome the boundaries between peoples, their ideas and their borders...is proof. A system that can produce observable and repeatable effects...
    --The founders of that system...they will be the Elect of the New Aristocracy, the Architects of the New Renaissance, and the Prophets of the New Age...
    --...So then...Come, all ye sorcerers and seers, ye witches and wise men...and let us prepare the way for our mother goddess, our mistress of the deep, our matron of lost souls and harlot of all heathens, who feeds the nations with the milk of mysteries born from the chaos of potential, who entices with pleasure and pain all peoples to a life alive with sensation and serenity, and who tames the beast of the desert, the forest, the mountains and the seas with supplications and surrealisms...the Sorceress.
    --Help me...please. That is my goal. I feel like that...is my destiny...and I know enough to know...that it's possible. It can be done...It will be...
    --Blessed be...
    --And so it is.

Re: Magick, Mysticism, and the Modern Age: INTRO: A New Aeon of Spiritual Supremacy

I myself find that science is providing the miracles, controlled meditation experience provides what I think you are calling "spirituality," the stories give us insight into other minds that are different from our own, and that variety is not only the habanero of life, the friction generated by variety is also the energy that powers creation.
    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 28 Mar 2020, 08:23.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Magick, Mysticism, and the Modern Age: INTRO: A New Aeon of Spiritual Supremacy

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      I myself find that science is providing the miracles, controlled meditation experience provides what I think you are calling "spirituality," the stories give us insight into other minds that are different from our own, and that variety is not only the habanero of life, the friction generated by variety is also the energy that powers creation.
      --The miracles of science work from a "mechanistic" perspective based on the principles of causality: Whether it be the calculation of trajectory, velocity and mass for use in propulsion or the precise measurements of chemical and mineral elements in chemistry, science is based upon a system in which the human element is limited to the formation of a hypothesis and the subsequent execution of a series of actions involving strictly material components so as to observe the affect, hoping it to be in accordance with whatever predetermined outcome was deemed desirable. In other words, science is the grand ceremony of materialism.
      --This, of course, is not something to be flippantly dismissed, however. The methods employed by scientifically minded people are highly specialized and, as you say, capable of producing "miraculous" ends.
      --How then would "magick" be any different? One could say that magick would achieve its affects outsideConscious things...
      --Perhaps the easiest way to say it is this: The New Age is built around and sustained by the Resurrection of the Old Thrones...
      --Who sits upon those thrones? What is their will and how might it play out alongside that of mankind's...?
      --That's what the New Age seeks to discover.
      --That is the only way to cement this New Age as the One True Age of all the World...
      --...Like I said, the Sorceress is the key...and the door which she unlocks is that which collapsed so long ago in the hollowed halls of Delphi...
      --Age of the Individual, Age of Horus, Age of Aquarius...and now, the Age which will set right the twin pillars of creation and bring into harmony the dualistic forces that characterize all things...the Age of Apolleon, who spoke clearly to the Pythia at the primordial "Navel of the World," allowing everyone to see clearly that all things which occur are the result of Those Who Watch from atop the highest of comic peaks, be it Meru or Olympus...The Gods of Old, interpreted truly and worshiped rightly by the only legitimate priesthood...
      --I mean...That is the conclusion of all anyone on here really supports or seeks or suspects, isn't it? All the pagans who worship half known gods by following the tattered remnants of ancient paths only partially understood? The paths must be remade--the fragments of old reformed into a new Bifrost. And all those who follow the push and pull of spiritual "forces" without name or identity or personal will...they simply follow shadows cast by giants they cannot see.
      --And science? Despite all it's miracles…? Embodied mankind burying itself in the dust of the earth while declaring the light within their own minds to be the only real light in the universe, all because they still feel the pangs of guilt from a crime they were not worthy of committing...God is indeed dead, and we killed him, but it was not us...It was them, and now, believing themselves capable of replacing God, they toil in the clay from which they emerged seeking some proof of their own divinity while denying its origin...
      --We, however...We our not so blind, lest we would not be here. We can see more clearly than any other in all of history, in part because of science, yes, but we also are not afraid to look into the other side...
      --The Thrones of the Old Gods...of the only true spirituality...will be rebuilt...and will be reclaimed once more.
      --...Blessed be...As it is spoken...
      --...So it is.

Comment

Well, tonight, I feel very calm and connected, I agree with all this said, what I feel is that in our society we believe that doctors and science and the STATE will save us and we trust in them like in Gods, and we then adore ourselves as the Gods! This is a great deception imo, especially witches know that they received a gift, and the knowledge is outside, we can channel and order it from inside.
        This society is rejecting everything sacred but it does pay satanist cults to cast spells and we adore so much our bodies that the human sacrifice is to ourselves (read between the line, I want to stay politically correct), in pagan societies it used to be sacrificed to the Sun, to Baal etc so now we only adore the devil from self adoration, this is a great deception. Those who destroy society are promoted and given power by the people because they 'kinda' bring the reign of the anti-christ, anti-love.

On a different page, tonight, tuning my piano back to a 416hz and the WM3 temperament provided the most mind and body altering waves I have ever felt, God back on earth with me.

I do not know but the virus was part of a vision in 2009, I cast the intention back then that it brings anarchy and that our generation rebuild the entire society from deep connection with nature and science in a respectful way with true magic revealed. I dreamed that the people would revolt after seclusion by the 'democratic' despotic government and media brainwashing.

Right now I still work, I visited hospitals last week everyday and there is no line up, no deaths, nothing, people are just bored and it is looking like a big hoax but however this virus is good for our generation IF the controlling elites of old people over 75 would give up, my mom would die of this but she also is dying right now of cancer. Anyway the spirit of control and fear which is killing the economy is giving us the time to connect together and some truce for nature....

I am not a witch, my ancestry has no witch blood, but I can call my friend demons from super far away inside me... this should not be possible... I can draw some symbols which are not supposed to be in my head... I saw God as well as my friend, just recently, like never before. This should not be possible, I should not be able to do spells and know how... etc the list is super long.

The truth is that we the people, each one of us have the power of the mind to call people, to embody demons and spirits. Each one of us is a script, a spell of love from God (which is only love in the most powerful and brutal form that one cannot imagine). We are like fishes in an aquarium here, when we love truly and give with full confidence in the healing love we can endure every suffering, we are not God but our true love which is detaching us from this world and its desires and passions will reach him and be eternal. Everything else must perish after an almost infinite amount of time I presume.

What I am saying is that whatever deity, pagan cult, inspiration, reaching, love for someone, just do it! Do not be afraid, God created all this. You can channel each others, call through spirit world our friends, cast away illness demons, spirits if we have confidence that Love is stronger than everything else, do not bend to spirits of fear and control, control them, channel them and show them that you are in control! When things fail, when past is full of hurts and incomplete stuff, keep confidence ask for guidance, refocus, never give up.

Comment

Working...
        X