This Is Definitely The End Of The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Definitely The End Of The World

Well so far more than a thousand people are dying from the Coronavirus and more deaths are piling up rapidly. This is the sign of the end of the world.

Re: This Is Definitely The End Of The World

It really isn't. The black death, the sack of Rome, any of the world wars, those are more end of the world scenarios. This is unpleasant but, far from the end of the world.
    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      Well so far more than a thousand people are dying from the Coronavirus and more deaths are piling up rapidly. This is the sign of the end of the world.
      Actually, the global total deaths is at 50,000.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Actually, the global total deaths is at 50,000.
        Oh my god!

Comment

A little overboard BMH. We've had a lot worse than this. I know you don't like staying in and doing this whole social distancing. Me neither. I'm being driven insane. However, WWII had more deaths than we have now. We'll make it.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

A coordinate global respond to a crisis is actually a sign that humanity's got its shit kinda together. We will overcome this and so much more.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

People have been crying end of the world for literal millennia. We're still here and all told, this is far from the worst thing that humanity has dealt with in the past 100 years. Barring an extreme increase in lethality from Corona or epic stupdity from humanity, we'll manage.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Oh my god!
                For comparison the initial invasion of Iraq in 2003 resulted in around 30,000 deaths of Iraqi combatants alone. That invasion operation lasted a month.
                Circe

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                  A little overboard BMH. We've had a lot worse than this. I know you don't like staying in and doing this whole social distancing. Me neither. I'm being driven insane. However, WWII had more deaths than we have now. We'll make it.
                  I know and it sucks. The death toll has becoming a huge statistics is this keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                    People have been crying end of the world for literal millennia. We're still here and all told, this is far from the worst thing that humanity has dealt with in the past 100 years. Barring an extreme increase in lethality from Corona or epic stupdity from humanity, we'll manage.
                    Yeah, but this time the literal Anti-Christ is president.

I'm expecting "epic stupidity."

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                    Yeah, but this time the literal Anti-Christ is president.

I'm expecting "epic stupidity."
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                      For comparison the initial invasion of Iraq in 2003 resulted in around 30,000 deaths of Iraqi combatants alone. That invasion operation lasted a month.
                      Wow. It's still a lot of dead people though.

Comment

the coutries that have responded well are seeing improvements. the tide will turn on this eventually… it's uncomfortable, but going by death tolls alone, it's a very low number. 50.000 in a world of billions who die of a million other things every day. humanity is resilient. By comparison, the black death wiped out about half the population of europe, amounting to something like 50 million people. We have science on our side now, do what they tell you and overall, we'll be fine.

Just cause I have a dark sense of humor though. The end of humanity isn't the end of the world, earth would probably thrive if we weren't here.

- - - Updated - - -
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

If it thrived before us, i.e. the dinosaurs, it would after us.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                            the coutries that have responded well are seeing improvements. the tide will turn on this eventually… it's uncomfortable, but going by death tolls alone, it's a very low number. 50.000 in a world of billions who die of a million other things every day. humanity is resilient. By comparison, the black death wiped out about half the population of europe, amounting to something like 50 million people. We have science on our side now, do what they tell you and overall, we'll be fine.

Just cause I have a dark sense of humor though. The end of humanity isn't the end of the world, earth would probably thrive if we weren't here.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                            If it thrived before us, i.e. the dinosaurs, it would after us.
                            IMHO the earth still thrives.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

from 30 million species to under 10 million it doesn't

Actually I had a dream in 2009, I was a asian girl locked in a gymnasium with people and soldiers preventing me from going outside, same with airports, its a dream. In the dream everyone was gone and I was alone to rebuild the world. They were all dead.

So when SRAS occured I though my dream would come true, a global pandemic. Then I made a vivid dream of a wish that something like this create so much fear and that social unrest would lead our democracy into anarchy and the laws of nature and total removal of the global state, the state, the province, the city would be chaos, the countryside would proclaim self-ruling and the whole culture would disappear. Then I would somehow transform and spread my theory and religion over the world from scratch with the people that I love the most.

So that was a long time ago, however at that time I didn't know about Intend, spells, intention, wishes and the answers from the universe. I was profoundly deceived by the SRAS and thought this is just my imagination. However last summer when riding in the streets I had a feeling the streets would be deserted soon, I was like, this is maybe in 500 years, not now.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, the NWO reaction is fake, compared to the Spanish flue, but we do worship ourselves and fear so much death so this is exploited by the news and Freemasons to spread a NWO army state and destroy economy so far, social unrest is their goal it seams.
                              Last edited by Gabriel9; 03 Apr 2020, 17:47.

Comment

Working...
                              X