X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Election 2020 Coverage Thread

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    yes national guard with live ammo
    I hope it remains peaceful, but according to scuttlebutt, it won't.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

If it DOES stay peaceful, chalk it up to heavily increased security precautions, not tRump's private goonsquad standing down.

If we are lucky, Fox News will be crabbing about "hysterical liberals." Don't be fooled - it will be a security success, not liberal hysteria.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

i think there will be blood
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

There are people still clinging to the delusion that 45 won and will have his 2nd inauguration next week. It reminds me of the Y2K/Mayan Calendar things. When it doesn't happen, it's always, "well, we were off by a week - but hang in there, it'll happen". Lunatics!
          sigpic

Comment

i think that we will see a killing field in the national mall

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Special Report:

Trump announces post-presidency plans to open impeachment theme park.

"I have the biggliest, and mostest impeachment of any Ammican president," Trump stated, verbally misspelling 'American'.

The Trump Organisation reports "There will be a rocky road to impeachment rollercoaster where groups of happy families ride through a Capital Building crowded with screaming horned demons, an escape room where excited visitors pretend they are senators hiding from an angry mob chasing them with live ammunition, and on Fridays there will be celebrity impeachments where current Hollywood has-beens lead impeachments of Trump. We already have Charles Nelson Riley and Vanilla Ice lined up."

The theme park is slated to be build on Epstein's 'Pedophile Island', recently acquired from GhIslain Maxwell in return for a Federal pardon.
              Last edited by B. de Corbin; 15 Jan 2021, 07:49.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Special Report:

"I have the biggliest, and mostest impeachment of any Ammican president," Trump stated, verbally misspelling 'American'.

The Trump Organisation reports "There will be a rocky road to impeachment rollercoaster where groups of happy families ride through a Capital Building crowded with screaming horned demons, an escape room where excited visitors pretend they are senators hiding from an angry mob chasing them with live ammunition, and on Fridays there will be celebrity impeachments where current Hollywood has-beens lead impeachments of Trump. We already have Charles Nelson Riley and Vanilla Ice lined up."

The theme park is slated to be build on Epstein's 'Pedophile Island', recently acquired from GhIslain Maxwell in return for a Federal pardon.
                The terrible thing about this is that if it weren't poking fun at himself, this is something that wouldn't actually be shocking out of the man. I'm really tired of reality being written by satiricists.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

LOL - my insanity has never been accused of creating reality before...

Comment

i am waiting on the ads for that to start showing up on fox news

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      Special Report:

"Epstein didn't kill himself" which I've heard this line a lot from other people.

Comment

My favorite "Stupid Trump Thing Of The Moment" is Ivanka and Jared making their guards rent out a seperate building because they wouldn't let them use any of their 6 bathrooms. Then, they bought a big place in FL and the local country club denied their membership application. I say, let them join - but don't let them use the bathrooms!
                        sigpic

Comment

the whole thing resembles a very bad sitcom on tv

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Fooker be gone, by gum!

Comment

Qanon chatrooms have been blowing up all morning with the classic stages of grief.

Comment

I've been watching since 6 a.m. What an awesome day! I thought my heart would burst when Kamala was being sworn in. The poet Amanda Gorman was fabulous. I imagined Maya Angelou smiling down on her. (Seems like just yesterday when she read her poem at Bill Clinton's inauguration!)

I'll admit to being embarrassingly gleeful when 45 lifted off. I saw some doofus posting about how the whole thing was staged because the grass was too green for this time of year, it's all fake, and 45 is still in charge, "trust the plan". These people.....I just can't!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X