X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Election 2020 Coverage Thread

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    No one deserves to contract Covid, regardless of how vile of a person they are and crafting conspiracies doesn't help anyone. It's like trying to guess the plot twist or ending of a movie. Let's just sit back and watch this show unfold.
    you mean like the conspiracy that he used charity money and now has been forbidden by the state of New York to found any charity

you mean the conspiracy that withheld funding to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria

you mean the conspiracy that he was in collusion with the Russians during the 2016 election

you mean the conspiracy that he had ICE lockup children in cages

you mean the conspiracy that he withheld covid info and allowed over 200,000 people to die

you mean the conspiracy that he called American Vets losers and suckers

you mean the conspiracy that the Mexican President would pay for a wall

you mean the conspiracy where he mocked a mentally challenged man on nation wide television

you mean the conspiracy where he sewxually assaulted contestants at the Miss USA pagents

you mean the conspiracy where he said you "grab them by the pussy"

you mean the conspiracy where he defrauded students at Trump University for $25 million

you mean the conspiracy where he hosted world diplomats at his hotels and charged back all the cost

you mean the conspiracy where he pardoned his criminal buddies from prison sentences

you mean the conspiracy where he had unmarked military abduct peaceful protestors off the streets

you mean the conspiracy where he told Americans to drink bleach

you mean the conspiracy where he paid $750 in Federal Taxes and is now under investigation for Income Tax Invasion

you mean the conspiracy where he encouraged the Power Boys white supremacy group in a Presidential debate

just let me know if you need more - with exception of a few entries I have only made it through half of 2017 - I can go on for dozens and dozens more - the problem here is not that I am concerned about this latest stunt being a conspiracy - the problem is that you aren't.....

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by CottonIchor; 03 Oct 2020, 02:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      No one deserves to contract Covid, regardless of how vile of a person they are and crafting conspiracies doesn't help anyone. It's like trying to guess the plot twist or ending of a movie. Let's just sit back and watch this show unfold.
      main point as juni says we do not want to become those we dislike and while i do not care fot the donald i do not wish ill on any one in general
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by CottonIchor View Post
        well that's one way for the GOP to shut him up for the debates and before the election.... coincidence ????
        Yes. Trump electrifies the GOP base. Taking him out of the game this late does not offer any sure advantage in November. Keeping him means that at least the base is still fanatical as it has been for the past few years and they can pray the other side calms down.

Past that, you're violating Hanlon's razor. Trump has actively avoided and/or sabotaged as much CDC guidance as he possibly can regarding COVID. If you ignore doctor's advice long enough and hard enough while putting yourself in risky positions then eventually fate takes you up on the provided opportunity. There's nothing needed to explain Trump being infected beyond the fact that he really has been a moron regarding a pandemic and his luck turned.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

This is a simple case of reality saying "Dude! Hubris is naughty!"
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

if you keep flipping off the fates they may think it is a sacrifice so you may end up short a finger

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I think we need to seriously consider the possibility that we are in one of those movies where someone went into the past and screwed up the timeline. Then someone else had to come back and fix it, in order to avoid nuclear devastation, by infecting Trump.

Didn't we just get hit with a squirt of gravity waves, a while back?

The guy with the hair on Ancient Aliens says those gravity waves play havock with alien timeosphereators.
              Last edited by B. de Corbin; 03 Oct 2020, 18:41.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                Yes. Trump electrifies the GOP base. Taking him out of the game this late does not offer any sure advantage in November. Keeping him means that at least the base is still fanatical as it has been for the past few years and they can pray the other side calms down.
                well - kind of

he electrifies about 50% of his dumbed down base - the other 50% are certainly not electrified by his behaviors - but are smart enough to know that only a guy like Trump can blow smoke and mirrors up everyone's ass while they continue to rape and pillage this country and the Constitution.... the smarter half are mortified at the last debate and know he is on very very very thin ice when he makes comments like the one about Proud Boys - he can get away with that kind of shit for the last 3 years and AFTER the election should he win - but certainly not now... a couple more debates could destroy any chances that he has at swing votes and swing states - while if they can keep him quite he losses nothing - the dumbed down base and the criminal base are not going anywhere - and he won last time with that motley crew....

but point taken - and I should have revised - it's not that I believe that this covid issue IS a conspiracy but more so that we should never put anything past him - he and his accomplices lied to Americans about covid to the cost of over 200,000 lives to prevent the markets from falling - certainly they are capable of any lie to win re-election - everything should be examined inside and out....

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  I think we need to seriously consider the possibility that we are in one of those movies where someone went into the past and screwed up the timeline. Then someone else had to come back and fix it, in order to avoid nuclear devastation, by infecting Trump.

Didn't we just get hit with a squirt of gravity waves, a while back?

The guy with the hair on Ancient Aliens says those gravity waves play havock with alien timeosphereators.
                  Stephen King's "11/22/63" remains one of my all time favorite books and mini-series. The guy goes back to the early 60s to prevent the assassination of JFK and all kinds of crazy things go on.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Bunch of J.A.'s busted for planning to attack Michigan's governor:

Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan governor

I dunno what alternate timeIine I slipped into, but I wanna go. (No, the cheap hamburger isn't worth it*)

* nod to Hawk feathers and Stephen King
                    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 08 Oct 2020, 10:33.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      Bunch of J.A.'s busted for planning to attack Michigan's governor:

Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan governor

I dunno what alternate timeIine I slipped into, but I wanna go. (No, the cheap hamburger isn't worth it*)

* nod to Hawk feathers and Stephen King
                      I absolutely loved that scene about the hamburger! Haha!

Yeah, things get weirder every day. Handmaid's Tale started with the government being overthrown, and I sincerely believe that if 45 gets another term, we are headed straight into it. This madness has to end.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

with the crazy shit in the kidnapping crap,just who planted all the BAT SHIT CRAZY seeds last year?
                        Thirteen people were charged Thursday in an alleged domestic terrorism plot to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, federal and state officials announced.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          with the crazy shit in the kidnapping crap,just who planted all the BAT SHIT CRAZY seeds last year?
                          https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/polit...mer/index.html

Hawkfeathers thinks it was either Stephen King, or Kennedy.

Comment

This election is pure crap.

Comment

watching the running totals ,needing a quick shot of jose quervo to slow my crazy train brain.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

NOT.JPG

if you think it was bad before - think about how bad it will get with nothing to lose....

Comment

Working...
                                X