I Think I Have A Crush On A Youtuber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Think I Have A Crush On A Youtuber

Hello everybody. So anyway I have a crush on a female Youtuber who I met in TarotOracle Livestream. She happens to be a moderator of Tarot Oracle and I just developed a crush on her. So anyway yesterday I confessed my love to her by 30 people in the live stream and she was very flattered. She was very comfortable hearing my congressional love to her with no pressure. I mention this to another forum. But they didn't give me any helpful advice and thinks that I was being too creepy to her. So I just need some advice and please be very honest with me about it.

Re: I Think I Have A Crush On A Youtuber

Just a quick question, before you did this did you have any conversations with her? (I am especially interested in if they were outside of these platforms that are her job and on subjects not related to her job.)

Comment

Originally posted by Raydo View Post
      Just a quick question, before you did this did you have any conversations with her? (I am especially interested in if they were outside of these platforms that are her job and on subjects not related to her job.)
      I only have a conversation in Livestream with her.

Comment

Expect her to say no to any further attempts at a relationship, and respect her no. Mainly I say this because the relationship is extremely one-sided. You've have access to see most (if not all) of her YouTube videos, and have probably seen several of her streams to have these feelings. She's had one conversation while working to get to know you. Also, we don't know her relationship status, or if she even wants to be in a relationship.

And honestly, for me, professions of love or attraction when I'm at work I would probably find a little creepy, because I probably can't easily or quickly leave the situation, and I have to consider that this person isn't going to like or respect my no.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydo View Post
          Expect her to say no to any further attempts at a relationship, and respect her no. Mainly I say this because the relationship is extremely one-sided. You've had access to see most (if not all) of her YouTube videos and have probably seen several of her streams to have these feelings. She's had one conversation while working to get to know you. Also, we don't know her relationship status, or if she even wants to be in a relationship.

And honestly, for me, professions of love or attraction when I'm at work I would probably find a little creepy because I probably can't easily or quickly leave the situation, and I have to consider that this person isn't going to like or respect my no.
          Ok, I understand.

Comment

Working...
          X