X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye and blessings

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say that I am leaving this forum. I am not posting this to get any kind of special attention or anything. I just wanted to let you all know that I am leaving. When I first joined this forum it was more easy going and about spirituality. Now I feel that I can't put in my opinion without facing some sort of negativity. I feel this forum is not what it used to be. It's not a bad thing that forums change over time, change happens, but this is not the kind of change I have expected. I just feel like this is a negative atmosphere right now. I want to wish everyone a wonderful and blessed life. But I won't be coming back to the forum. I don't care if you respond or not. Like I said I am not coming back. I won't be reading them. Blessings to you all.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Goodbye and blessings

Topic locked.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
    X