Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm taking a break from Youtube because a Youtuber that I know passed away recently just last Friday. Her name is Dizz and she died due to a blood clot from her lungs. She was 46 years old. I feel very sad and devastated ed about her death.
    I'm very sorry to hear that.

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear that.
    I'm feeling a little better today. I'm still taking a break on Youtube because I needed a break anyway. I was just working out and relax at home. Oh yeah I got my Saturday Morning Matinee movie ticket to go and see the movie Space Jam: A New Legacy.

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Now that rich guys are launching themselves into space in their own commercial spacecraft, it looks to me like humanity's space age has officially begun.

I stand amazed by human ingenuity.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

I've got an interview for an internship today. I still have two classes to go to graduate with my Certificate in Web Design. I already graduated with my Certificate in Web Development in May. So I am hoping an internship will help me when I graduate. Here's hoping.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Feb 2007
    Religion
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Hoping along with you.

Good luck!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

Thanks. I have to complete this challenge by Monday and if I complete it then I will be offered the internship. So hopefully I will be able to complete it. The company is called RippleMatch and is a start up company that matches students with jobs. So I am hoping to get just one completed sign up. That's all I need for the challenge.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Feb 2007
    Religion
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Glad not to be classified as a "teacher" anymore.

Big dust up at a local board of education meeting - CRT (critical race theory) is evil and used to indoctrinate our kids into [something. Not quite clear what]! Wearing masks at school will inevitably lead to a communist takeover of America!

Stupid. CRT is a post graduate level topic. Most people here don't graduate high school - they'll never even be exposed to CRT. Republican *******.

And even a tenuous connection between masks and commie revolutionaries utterly escapes me.

Is there really so little wrong with the world that radical republicans have to construct there own brand of outrage from old toilet paper and used coffee cups?

But no longer my problem, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad not to be classified as a "teacher" anymore.

Big dust up at a local board of education meeting - CRT (critical race theory) is evil and used to indoctrinate our kids into [something. Not quite clear what]! Wearing masks at school will inevitably lead to a communist takeover of America!

Stupid. CRT is a post graduate level topic. Most people here don't graduate high school - they'll never even be exposed to CRT. Republican *******.

And even a tenuous connection between masks and commie revolutionaries utterly escapes me.

Is there really so little wrong with the world that radical republicans have to construct there own brand of outrage from old toilet paper and used coffee cups?

But no longer my problem, I guess.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

Had to go take a CoVid test today. I have a surgery for a new battery for my VNS on Wednesday. I can tell you now, that it hurt like hell. It was my first test. I hope I never have to take another one again.
    Anubisa

Nov 2014
    Religion
    Eclectic with some strong norse tendensies

Quote Originally Posted by anubisa View Post
    Had to go take a CoVid test today. I have a surgery for a new battery for my VNS on Wednesday. I can tell you now, that it hurt like hell. It was my first test. I hope I never have to take another one again.
    the f* kind of tests do you guys get? I've worked as a tester, got tested every morning. Here we all get tested every week to keep numbers down. None of the tests I've had have hurt, nor are they supposed to. A bit unpleasant sure, but not painful.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

May 2013
    Religion
    Shamanic Practitioner & Green / Hedge Witch with Hellenic leanings
    Phrase
    Can't never did nothing till it tried!

Quote Originally Posted by iris View Post
    the f* kind of tests do you guys get? I've worked as a tester, got tested every morning. Here we all get tested every week to keep numbers down. None of the tests I've had have hurt, nor are they supposed to. A bit unpleasant sure, but not painful.
    Admit I was sort of wondering about that myself. I've had three of them total so far. Not the most enjoyable for certain but to me not the most painful thing I've experienced either. Granted having something pushed up into my nasal / sinus cavity sort of stings and I can see how it might / could potentially be painful if the tech is not careful.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!