Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

the time thing for sure it feels so weird as to how time has passed the years is close to being over now
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan
    Phrase
    Words of power never disappear. They sleep, awaiting those with the will to rouse them

Quote Originally Posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    YES! I'm so glad someone else has noticed. I wash my hair maybe once every three weeks or so - lots of people think I'm gross, but when I shampoo, my hair gets stripped of all its natural oils and I turn into a fluffy poodle for four or five days, and I hate it.
    Same. The puffy makes it impossible and I used to schedule my showers around events knowing I wouldn't want to be seen the day after a shower. I just use conditioner every few days. I've since learned that using conditioner to clean your hair is called "co-washing" and I'm probably not going back to shampooing. I'm hoping I can convince the hair studio not to shampoo me when I go for my post quarantine hair cut.
    世の中に潜み落下した「アレ」はねえか? 誰が書き換える 世界の汚れは?
    Do you have 'that' which lies dormant within society? Who can overwrite it, the filth in the world?

Aug 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Same. The puffy makes it impossible and I used to schedule my showers around events knowing I wouldn't want to be seen the day after a shower. I just use conditioner every few days. I've since learned that using conditioner to clean your hair is called "co-washing" and I'm probably not going back to shampooing. I'm hoping I can convince the hair studio not to shampoo me when I go for my post quarantine hair cut.
    Another fluffy poodle here... I was just thinking of trying to eliminate shampoo from my life. Not just for the health of my hair, but also the environment with all the empty shampoo bottles going in the trash. Maybe I'll just wash it occasionally with a shampoo bar as an alternative. So you just wash it with water only?

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor View Post
    Another fluffy poodle here... I was just thinking of trying to eliminate shampoo from my life. Not just for the health of my hair, but also the environment with all the empty shampoo bottles going in the trash. Maybe I'll just wash it occasionally with a shampoo bar as an alternative. So you just wash it with water only?
    I used a shampoo bar for a while, but I didn't like how they made my scalp feel. I've gone back to liquid shampoos, but don't use very often. Maybe once a week, maybe, I might condition, but I don't do that very often either.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

i only use my anti psyoretic pine tar shampoo and that only very sparingly for my scalp issues,there is also a pine tar soup for the skin issues,much better than the coal tar stuff
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Witch
    Phrase
    Move forward with purpose. -Sherillyn Kenyon

I went no poo for a couple years, just used water. I had to scrub a lot and never felt like I got enough of the oils out of my hair. So I started making a hair concoction. I mixed baking soda and cornstarch in equal parts and added soone vanilla extract and essential oils. That has worked really well. And I've heard if that makes your hair too dry, you can rinse with apple cider vinegar.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Sep 2020
    Religion
    none

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

right now i am thinking how to fix my life, i allowed another person to steal everything i worked my entire life for,she destroyed my life i am trying to come up with a solution.

Jul 2014
    Religion
    Celtic Pagan, Kitchen Witch

A lot of the women in my homesteading groups are hitting hoarding mode as winter heads our way (most of the women in these groups are from U.S.). They are stocking up on dry goods, canning water(yes water!) and meat. They had all settled down after spring and as summer rolled in lots of planning for a normal canning season and then bam two days ago a thread was started about a bad feeling and being prepared for a very bad winter. It's interesting to read.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of the women in my homesteading groups are hitting hoarding mode as winter heads our way (most of the women in these groups are from U.S.). They are stocking up on dry goods, canning water(yes water!) and meat. They had all settled down after spring and as summer rolled in lots of planning for a normal canning season and then bam two days ago a thread was started about a bad feeling and being prepared for a very bad winter. It's interesting to read.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

First full day of online lectures - this is going to be a very long semester.

I'm a sad lad.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Jul 2014
    Religion
    Celtic Pagan, Kitchen Witch

Quote Originally Posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    First full day of online lectures - this is going to be a very long semester.

I'm a sad lad.
    You guys are for sure going to spend the whole semester online? I very much enjoy seeing how other countries are handling covid.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect