Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    Congrats! I hope it goes well for both of you.
    Thanks I appreciate it so much!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

What a terrible day to be feeling crappy. Today I start working. I work 12-4. It's my first official day at Cracker Barrel where I will be training with a hostess. I'm looking forward to it, but yesterday I had a bump develop on the roof on my mouth. Plus I felt pain on the left side of my mouth. I think I have another sinus infection. However, if I still don't feel better after work, I will go see the doctor. I'm going to have to see an ENT soon. I've had too many sinus infections this year as it is.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

I didn't go to work yesterday. Had to call in because I was feeling way too bad. Today I'm not feeling any better. The spot on the roof of my mouth is hurting me really bad. I'm considering going to the dentist later today to see if they can do anything for me. I just hope I feel better by 4:00 today. Otherwise I might have to call and ask about getting my schedule redone. I feel terrible. I am hoping to feel better soon.
    Anubisa

I'm thinking about what to do next year, having harvested and sold everything from this year. IDK. I might not want to do this anymore. Maybe I want to buy a boat and ramble around the gulf coast.

The last few years shook me. The us government defaulted on contracts with me for political reasons, for example..when all I do is to service the us interest in agricultural production. Rough times.

On the bright side, i got some super resilient birds out of it all (despite being primarily focused on fish). Friendly, smart, softer than silk to the touch - haven't had to buy meat or eggs since we opted in...and, bonus..the breed is making a comeback from near extinction. Anyone who buys "happy" eggs is supporting them, and they werent even being managed two years ago - now we (they?) have 6% market intrusion in the organic race.
    Last edited by Rhythm; 13 Oct 2021 at 20:55.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

Well today is going to be a very dark day. My Uncle Paul has been on a ventilator for over a month since he has CoVid and now he is going to be taken off the vent tomorrow. My mother has been severally upset because this is her brother that was born after her. She is the oldest among 6. She already had to bury one. I just am feeling real bad. He wasn't the best brother to her, but I wouldn't want to wish any of this on anyone. I don't know why he did not get the CoVid shot but he just didn't. Please, let this be a warning. Get the CoVid shot or at least wear a mask outside if you don't have one.
    Anubisa

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle Anubisa. My condolences. On Thursday my older brother got his second COVID vaccine.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Sorry for your loss, anubisa.

My mother refuses to get vaccinated. I told her I'm no longer going to visit her if she doesn't get the vaccine, and she dug her heels in further about it.

She probably thinks I'm just being stubborn and will come around eventually. I'm not. I'm willing to end our relationship over this. If my mother gets covid, or gives it to my 73 year old grandmother who's recently been diagnosed with cancer, they will both die of it. I got angry with her just before Thanksgiving, and she laughed at me over the phone, like I was a small child doing a funny emotional outburst.

...I have a lot of feelings about this vaccine.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Sorry for your loss, anubisa.

My mother refuses to get vaccinated. I told her I'm no longer going to visit her if she doesn't get the vaccine, and she dug her heels in further about it.

She probably thinks I'm just being stubborn and will come around eventually. I'm not. I'm willing to end our relationship over this. If my mother gets covid, or gives it to my 73 year old grandmother who's recently been diagnosed with cancer, they will both die of it. I got angry with her just before Thanksgiving, and she laughed at me over the phone, like I was a small child doing a funny emotional outburst.

...I have a lot of feelings about this vaccine.
    No offense but your mother is very illogical and she's lacking any sense of reasoning at all.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

I've told her as much.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

i am now waiting on a booster of J&J vaccine so i may make 75 after all in 4 months
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html