Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

My older brother got his first vaccination today. I'm proud of him.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 15 Sep 2021, 15:51.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      Both my roommates are sick. I'm not yet, but I'm not looking forward to my first cold in 20 months.
      be glad it is only just a cold.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Both my roommates are sick. I'm not yet, but I'm not looking forward to my first cold in 20 months.
        I've been sick all week and my roommate has been acting like it's a moral failing. It's not the first time I've been sick this year, but every time she looks at me like I need to be taken out back and shot.
        Circe

Comment

My boss didn't come to work yesterday cause she's sick. I had to call in this morning. The shop ended up staying closed cause apparently all of us are sick. Not covid, there's just a really aggressive cold going around. My partner is down with it too. I think this is the first time I've been properly sick since February 2020. I did not miss it.
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Yup - me too.

Ill for the first time in a long time. just a cold, methinks, but I shouldda kept isolated...
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

A friend of mine recently got a cold - but it turned out to be covid after all. She has A-fib so thought it best to be tested. She's fully vaxxed, so I guess she's one of those breakthrough cases. That makes me really nervous.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

yeh this virus is one sneaky little bug
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                  A friend of mine recently got a cold - but it turned out to be covid after all. She has A-fib so thought it best to be tested. She's fully vaxxed, so I guess she's one of those breakthrough cases. That makes me really nervous.
                  There are a lot of breakthrough cases unfortunately. Most of my friends & acquaintances in the medical field have gotten covid both pre and post vaccination. Fortunately all pretty mild cases. Save one who miraculously hasn't gotten covid at all despite working in high risk settings.

My Dad has also gotten it twice now. Once prior to vaccination and once after being fully vaccinated. The second time, post-vaccination, has been worse than the first time but not severe enough to be hospitalized.

Comment

As a result of an accident I sustained an eye injury that resulted in a scratched cornea. -30/10, do not recommend, in case anyone was wondering. I'm feeling better now but it took the better part of a week to heal.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Glad to hear you're feeling better Juniper. I had a scratched cornea before. It hurt like hell and put me out of work for 2 days. I had worn one of my contacts over night and it scratched it. So it taught me a lesson and I haven't worn contacts since. However, I definitely am getting contacts soon and have learned my lesson. Prayers for your healing hon.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Yup - those are hellacious. I'm glad the worst is over!
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          As a result of an accident I sustained an eye injury that resulted in a scratched cornea. -30/10, do not recommend, in case anyone was wondering. I'm feeling better now but it took the better part of a week to heal.
                          I'm glad that you feel better Juniper. Praying if you want.
                          Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                          Glad to hear you're feeling better Juniper. I had a scratched cornea before. It hurt like hell and put me out of work for 2 days. I had worn one of my contacts over night and it scratched it. So it taught me a lesson and I haven't worn contacts since. However, I definitely am getting contacts soon and have learned my lesson. Prayers for your healing hon.
                          That is one of the reasons why I don't want to wear contact lenses.

Comment

Glad you're healing!! Eye pain ranks up there with toothache.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a new job with Cracker Barrel. I have a major appeal going on with the SSA over my SSI and disability benefits. I have no issues over working. I love working, but having the benefits like Medicaid and Medicare helps cover my medicine and visits to the doctors. I need those benefits. So anyway I am glad that I finally have a new job. I will be working as a host. My mother also got a job. She is going to be a remote customer service representative. So we both will be working. I just feel blessed.
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                                I have a new job with Cracker Barrel. I have a major appeal going on with the SSA over my SSI and disability benefits. I have no issues over working. I love working, but having the benefits like Medicaid and Medicare helps cover my medicine and visits to the doctors. I need those benefits. So anyway I am glad that I finally have a new job. I will be working as a host. My mother also got a job. She is going to be a remote customer service representative. So we both will be working. I just feel blessed.
                                Congrats! I hope it goes well for both of you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X