X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

damn hands are hurting from arthritis,and pain med not helping right now
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      WHOA

(so cool)
      I'm pretty excited for it. It's been a few years since I've done something like this (it used to be more regular with shops and events) and my first time with a university class.
      Circe

Comment

always have had terrible stage fright,can't speak in front of a GROUP
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          When the seasons change, mine bothers me a little extra, too. Cold weather and I are no longer good buds...
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. My back and legs are what gets me when the weather changes. Hope you feel better soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rick View Post
            No power. 30 F outside. Third wave of ice storms in progress.
            hope they get it all restored soon. Understand Oklahoma and Texas both got smacked pretty hard with this storm front.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
            I'm pretty excited for it. It's been a few years since I've done something like this (it used to be more regular with shops and events) and my first time with a university class.
            Hope it all goes well. I think your one of the people whose well qualified to give such a class and should do really well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick up date on my father. He's out of ICU now and in general recovery. Looks like the infection is going away though they still have him on IV administered antibiotics right now. Still uncertain of any long term side effects of the strokes but on the surface there doesn't appear to be any visible signs other than some issues with his usage of his right arm. The doctor's are telling us he might be released on Friday but that's an estimate at the moment.

Thank you for your kind words and support.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

always have had terrible stage fright,can't speak in front of a GROUP
              There are certain professions where it is unavoidable. I hate public speaking, but have to do it regularly. You eventually learn to just do it - it never feels any better, though. I'm always a nervous wreck before a presentation, and then I give it, and try not to let everyone know I'm freaking out inside my brain the entire time.

Mostly art.

Comment

Comment

I had the coolest dream last night about a pet who crossed the bridge in 2006. In the dream, he was here, in his cage, just like normal, only he was a little bit bigger and "glowing" for lack of a better word. I don't know if it was a visitation of sorts (especially considering the timing ), or what, but it was nice. Almost 31 years ago I had a similar dream about another pet, with the same effect of being bigger and glowy.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Nov. 3, 2020; 6:30 PM.

Wondering if Emperor Caligula will be deposed peacefully, or if the Praetorian Guard will have to fix things.

Personally, I'm naughtily cheering for a Mussolini*.

*I know. It's not nice. I'm a defective Buddhist. But I'm human, I care, and this guy...

...this guy...

...this guy.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

This guy....

Sums it up nicely.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

So I bought some geta because I've wanted a pair for years and I felt like I should have a reward after dealing with midterms. I can see why people say they're good for your back. If my posture is bad I'll be unbalanced and fall over. They add around two inches to my height too, which is a bonus, I've just got to learn to walk in them now.
                        Circe

Comment

I don't think that much I trained my mind to expel thoughts especially repetative thoughts.

Comment

Hey everyone. Yesterday I went to Barnes & Noble and I brought the Rana George Lenormand Deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Decanter View Post
                              I don't think that much I trained my mind to expel thoughts especially repetative thoughts.
                              have you considered therapy? This is a technique commonly taught.
                              Last edited by volcaniclastic; 10 Nov 2020, 09:36.

Mostly art.

Comment

We have the opportunity to have my eldest's next birthday party at an indoor play space. We would be the only ones there, with a few friends in her "germ pod". They spray everything down to sanitize between uses. One of the friends has expressed a lack of interest because she feels it's too risky. But she took the kids to the park regularly when she was watching them, despite those areas not being sanitized and often having other children around.

We live in Iowa. Our numbers are insane. So I understand where she's coming from. But I'm still feeling salty about it.
                                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X