Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

So anyway yesterday I got my new Rider-Waite Tarot Deck in the mail that I order on Monday and I throw out my Universal Waite Tarot Deck in the trash because some of the cards were damaged by water.

Comment

I never thought I'd actually have to think like this, but I think I shall teach K'Roe to shoot the semi Yugo, and I'll tune up my best Mauser, just in case.

2020 has become THAT unpleasant.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

i just want an m1 carbine
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Happy autumnal equinox, folks

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            Happy autumnal equinox, folks
            Happy Equinox! Time got away from me this year. I didn't think it was that late already. It's been feeling aggressively autumnal here for the last week or so after being Summer Plus for months. I am looking forward to the cooler weather and hoping we get some nice colors on the trees this year
            Last edited by Corvus; 21 Sep 2020, 14:32.
            Circe

Comment

wow almost forgot the autumn change shame on me,inside way to long

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Happy Equinox! Time is definitely warped this year.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                  Happy Equinox! Time got away from me this year. I didn't think it was that late already. It's been feeling aggressively autumnal here for the last week or so after being Summer Plus for months. I am looking forward to the cooler weather and hoping we get some nice colors on the trees this year
                  Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure it was spring until the first week of september, and then we got a few nice summer days....now it's autumn haha.

Global warming...

Mostly art.

Comment

Ehh, I measure Summer by the relative supply of braindead abominations customers that I deal with so it was from roughly Memorial Day (a bit later this year due to Corona) into early September. If Corona didn't successfully make simple things nightmarish then the customer population this year would've been low enough to call into question whether summer happened.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

We currently have possession of our two grandchildren for the duration unaccountta the elder care facility where my daughter works closely with the patients has gone from 0 cases of cooties to 28 in three weeks & she's afraid that between her & her hubby (who does dialysis & is high risk also), the kids could get it.

The kids are 2 & 4.

One thing I've learned so far is that there's worse stuff than Barney these days. I feel like the tv is giving me a lobotomy.
                      Last edited by B. de Corbin; 24 Sep 2020, 15:31.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        We currently have possession of our two grandchildren for the duration unaccountta the elder care facility where my daughter works closely with the patients has gone from 0 cases of cooties to 28 in three weeks & she's afraid that between her & her hubby (who does dialysis & is high risk also), the kids could get it.

The kids are 2 & 4.

One thing I've learned so far is that there's worse stuff than Barney these days. I feel like the tv is giving me a lobotomy.
                        Have you suffered through the abomination that is Paw Patrol, yet? I have a lot of friends with kids under 5, and I hate that show.

Mostly art.

Comment

No, but I'm nodding off to something called "Noddy."

Comment

i would love to be with my two grand kids,my gd Lucy is turning 13 very soon

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

No, but I'm nodding off to something called "Noddy."
                              Lots if folks I know are loving a show called Bluey. It's not as annoying and mind numbing as some, but still loved by the kiddos.
                              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

The kids are 2 & 4.

I am glad they have a safe place to be and sorry your duaghter has to be seperate from them.

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                                Have you suffered through the abomination that is Paw Patrol, yet? I have a lot of friends with kids under 5, and I hate that show.
                                I absolutely HATE Paw Patrol!! I hate it with my entire being. Luckily I have steared Monster to other shows that he enjoys equally as much but there was definately a period of time where that's all he wanted to watch.
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X