Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    I liked Colin Powell. Back in the day, I'd voted for him, even if he ran Republican.

I'm sorry the hear he's passed at 84.
    RIP Colin Powell. He was fully vaccinated and yet he still died from getting COVID?! I hate this pandemic so much.

So anyway in unrelated and happy news The KnightReader Tarot got his Youtube account again for the second time today. The reason that they made a mistake for the second time was that there wasn't anything wrong with his account. Seriously Youtube needs to get their act together.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers everyone. RIP Colin Powell. He was a wonderful man.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've had to get two jobs and boy am I being kept busy. Wow. Cracker Barrel was only giving me work two days a week. Got my schedule and all the sudden they are giving me extra days. So I have four days this week. Then I have a new part-time job with BFS that the GM works with me around Cracker Barrels schedule. It does suck to have to have two part-time jobs, but right now it's part of life.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I got a Pfizer booster on Tuesday. Had a little soreness/redness at the injection site, but nothing affecting mobility, no biggie. Wednesday afternoon I felt like my I.Q. increased for a while. Very hard to describe! It didn't last, whatever it was. There was just some kind of heightened awareness for a short time. Also my temp. dropped - I'm normally 97.6-ish and it went to 96. Everything seems to have evened out now.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

just caught this NEW neil young and crazy horse
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I wasn't able to celebrate Samhain as I wanted to last night. I worked at one of my part-time jobs and it was just too much for me. I was just wiped out. I have to work today with BFS from 3-11 now that I have just finished a 4-day shift with Cracker Barrel. This week I only have one day off. I just hope Winter Solstice will be better.
              Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                I wasn't able to celebrate Samhain as I wanted to last night. I worked at one of my part-time jobs and it was just too much for me. I was just wiped out. I have to work today with BFS from 3-11 now that I have just finished a 4-day shift with Cracker Barrel. This week I only have one day off. I just hope Winter Solstice will be better.
                Have you considered putting in a time off request? Yule is near Christmas, which is always a busy time of year for customer-related jobs. I wouldn't just bank on the stars aligning for your one day off to fall on the solstice.
                “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  Have you considered putting in a time off request? Yule is near Christmas, which is always a busy time of year for customer-related jobs. I wouldn't just bank on the stars aligning for your one day off to fall on the solstice.
                  Yeah I definitely am going to ask for the 31st off.
                  Anubisa

Comment

I really miss Chain.
                    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      I really miss Chain.
                      ^ This.

Also, 2021 needs to end now.
                      "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
                      ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Boy Cracker Barrel was busy today. We had such a steady stream, which was good for business, but I had to keep cleaning tables and my co-worker and I had to remind a lot of the servers to clear their tables when the weren't busy. Crazy. Another day at Cracker Barrel tomorrow and probably busy as today.
                        Anubisa

Comment

Watching a wannabe tough guy named "Kyle" on trial...
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                            I really miss Chain.
                            So do I. I was thinking about him the other day.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                            X