Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

My wife said her nasal invasion was painful.

"Pain" is what you experience, not what others think you should feel.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      My wife said her nasal invasion was painful.

"Pain" is what you experience, not what others think you should feel.
      i mean yea, that's true. But the nasal one really should not HURT (neither should the throat). If it does, something is wrong. I've had loads of people find it ticklish, and some itchy or stinging. But there shouldn't be actual pain of that calibre.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Watching the Jan. 6 testimony on the telly.

I am deeply interested in what will happen when the subpoenas flock & fly.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

also watching what a sham from the repubs in denial
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

To respond to everyone, I'd rather have a CoVid test than have CoVid or pass it on to anyone. Tomorrow I have my surgery to insert another battery in my body for my VNS. Little nervous, but not too much. It takes about 15 minutes for the surgery. About 45 minutes for recovery. I just heard from the nurse and CoVid is negative. Yay!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Just realized that it has been a full year since Sabrina has been euthanized. I miss her so much. I love you baby girl. There's not a day that goes by that you are not thought of.sabrina6.JPG
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I have completely run out of patience with people who are completely able to get the covid vaccine yet refuse.

My Army reserve units leadership took unfathomable risks during our annual training in an effort to advance their careers. They bet against the Delta variant and 63 of 113 soldiers have now tested positive. Fortunately most were vaccinated, but a few weren't.

I'm my civilian work about 50% of my employees are not vaccinated. Of course I can't force anything upon anyone, but I made sure they knew that if I caught wind they were exposed in any way they will stay home and quarantine for two weeks.

Comment

Comixology carries the Tales of the Jedi comics. This basically makes my month.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                    Just realized that it has been a full year since Sabrina has been euthanized. I miss her so much. I love you baby girl. There's not a day that goes by that you are not thought of.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5538[/ATTACH]
                    The other night I dreamed that I came home and the house was full of all the dogs and cats we've shared our house with, and they swarmed me in a big fur ball.

Weirdly, it was quite pleasant. Strangely comforting.

Prolly just some embarrassing Freudian thing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by callmeclemens View Post
                      I have completely run out of patience with people who are completely able to get the covid vaccine yet refuse.

My Army reserve units leadership took unfathomable risks during our annual training in an effort to advance their careers. They bet against the Delta variant and 63 of 113 soldiers have now tested positive. Fortunately most were vaccinated, but a few weren't.

I'm my civilian work about 50% of my employees are not vaccinated. Of course I can't force anything upon anyone, but I made sure they knew that if I caught wind they were exposed in any way they will stay home and quarantine for two weeks.
                      I totally agree with you. I got my vaccine as soon as I could. I have a nephew plus I live with my parents. So I had to get the vaccine. It was the responsible thing to do.
                      Anubisa

Comment

I had my surgery yesterday for my battery. I am glad that it is over. I went in at 10:15 for registration and left about 3:00. I was hungry and thirsty when I left, I can tell you that. It's a 15 minute procedure, but it took forever for them to get me into the OR. Ugh! Well I appreciate everyone who worked there because they work so hard and were so nice to me and my dad. I'm just glad that I won't have to go back for a few years.
                        Anubisa

Comment

So anyway a few minutes ago I went to my doctor to check my vials. So I went to the scale and I weight 214 pounds. Last time it was 214 pounds! I was like wait, what?

Comment

Goodness I hurt so bad. I called my doctor today. The nurse called back and said that they don't call in pain medicine. She also said that I wouldn't get an infection this quickly. She said to take aleve or motrin. I can't take either because I take xarelto. So I am taking ibprofen and putting an ice pack on it. They had to cut through old scar tissue and stapled it back together. I'm like ugh! The pain is extremely bad. I just hope it goes away soon.
                            Anubisa

Comment

nj got hammered by severe thunder storms and a few tornados touched down not near me but check the news
                              https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/0...ys-storms.html
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

We got some too the other night. One of our favorite spots got flooded. There was also a tornado watch in one of the counties. Hope everything is alright up there.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X