Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

I'm also thinking about family, but in a different light. I have one aunt and three cousins (her adult kids) as remaining blood relatives. My aunt is 80 and not doing well. I guess it won't be long until I'm the oldest of the bunch, which kinda freaks me out!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm taking a break from Youtube because a Youtuber that I know passed away recently just last Friday. Her name is Dizz and she died due to a blood clot from her lungs. She was 46 years old. I feel very sad and devastated ed about her death.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
        Hey everyone. I'm taking a break from Youtube because a Youtuber that I know passed away recently just last Friday. Her name is Dizz and she died due to a blood clot from her lungs. She was 46 years old. I feel very sad and devastated ed about her death.
        I'm very sorry for your loss. It sounds like she had a profound impact on your life and I send you my condolences.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          I'm very sorry for your loss. It sounds like she had a profound impact on your life and I send you my condolences.
          Yes, she has and thank you. I've talked to her in the comment section in the Livestream and she's a wonderful woman. Also, Youtube is getting toxic anyway. I have other things to do in my spare time that I want to do during my time off.

Comment

Thanks for enduring my complaints guys, lol. I know it’s healthier to just let it roll off like water, and it’s nice to have a place where you can shout into a non judgmental void.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              I'm very sorry to hear that.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                I'm very sorry to hear that.
                I'm feeling a little better today. I'm still taking a break on Youtube because I needed a break anyway. I was just working out and relax at home. Oh yeah I got my Saturday Morning Matinee movie ticket to go and see the movie Space Jam: A New Legacy.

Comment

Now that rich guys are launching themselves into space in their own commercial spacecraft, it looks to me like humanity's space age has officially begun.

I stand amazed by human ingenuity.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I've got an interview for an internship today. I still have two classes to go to graduate with my Certificate in Web Design. I already graduated with my Certificate in Web Development in May. So I am hoping an internship will help me when I graduate. Here's hoping.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hoping along with you.

Good luck!
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Thanks. I have to complete this challenge by Monday and if I complete it then I will be offered the internship. So hopefully I will be able to complete it. The company is called RippleMatch and is a start up company that matches students with jobs. So I am hoping to get just one completed sign up. That's all I need for the challenge.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Glad not to be classified as a "teacher" anymore.

Big dust up at a local board of education meeting - CRT (critical race theory) is evil and used to indoctrinate our kids into [something. Not quite clear what]! Wearing masks at school will inevitably lead to a communist takeover of America!

Stupid. CRT is a post graduate level topic. Most people here don't graduate high school - they'll never even be exposed to CRT. Republican *******.

And even a tenuous connection between masks and commie revolutionaries utterly escapes me.

Is there really so little wrong with the world that radical republicans have to construct there own brand of outrage from old toilet paper and used coffee cups?

But no longer my problem, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad not to be classified as a "teacher" anymore.

Big dust up at a local board of education meeting - CRT (critical race theory) is evil and used to indoctrinate our kids into [something. Not quite clear what]! Wearing masks at school will inevitably lead to a communist takeover of America!

Stupid. CRT is a post graduate level topic. Most people here don't graduate high school - they'll never even be exposed to CRT. Republican *******.

And even a tenuous connection between masks and commie revolutionaries utterly escapes me.

Is there really so little wrong with the world that radical republicans have to construct there own brand of outrage from old toilet paper and used coffee cups?

But no longer my problem, I guess.

Comment

Had to go take a CoVid test today. I have a surgery for a new battery for my VNS on Wednesday. I can tell you now, that it hurt like hell. It was my first test. I hope I never have to take another one again.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                              Had to go take a CoVid test today. I have a surgery for a new battery for my VNS on Wednesday. I can tell you now, that it hurt like hell. It was my first test. I hope I never have to take another one again.
                              the f* kind of tests do you guys get? I've worked as a tester, got tested every morning. Here we all get tested every week to keep numbers down. None of the tests I've had have hurt, nor are they supposed to. A bit unpleasant sure, but not painful.
                              You remind me of the babe
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                                the f* kind of tests do you guys get? I've worked as a tester, got tested every morning. Here we all get tested every week to keep numbers down. None of the tests I've had have hurt, nor are they supposed to. A bit unpleasant sure, but not painful.
                                Admit I was sort of wondering about that myself. I've had three of them total so far. Not the most enjoyable for certain but to me not the most painful thing I've experienced either. Granted having something pushed up into my nasal / sinus cavity sort of stings and I can see how it might / could potentially be painful if the tech is not careful.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X