Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 280

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

  1. #261
    Supporter Hawkfeathers's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,758
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria
    Location
    The Ozarks

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    A friend of mine recently got a cold - but it turned out to be covid after all. She has A-fib so thought it best to be tested. She's fully vaxxed, so I guess she's one of those breakthrough cases. That makes me really nervous.

    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

  2. #262
    Live and learn anunitu's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,245
    Religion
    stregheria

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    yeh this virus is one sneaky little bug
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

    all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.




    http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

    my new page here,let me know what you think.


    nothing but the shadow of what was

    witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

  3. #263
    Newbie
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    5
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    non-denominational folk practitioner

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    A friend of mine recently got a cold - but it turned out to be covid after all. She has A-fib so thought it best to be tested. She's fully vaxxed, so I guess she's one of those breakthrough cases. That makes me really nervous.
    There are a lot of breakthrough cases unfortunately. Most of my friends & acquaintances in the medical field have gotten covid both pre and post vaccination. Fortunately all pretty mild cases. Save one who miraculously hasn't gotten covid at all despite working in high risk settings.

    My Dad has also gotten it twice now. Once prior to vaccination and once after being fully vaccinated. The second time, post-vaccination, has been worse than the first time but not severe enough to be hospitalized.

  4. #264
    PF God-Empress Juniper's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,659
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pacific "North" West
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    As a result of an accident I sustained an eye injury that resulted in a scratched cornea. -30/10, do not recommend, in case anyone was wondering. I'm feeling better now but it took the better part of a week to heal.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

  5. #265
    Silver Member anubisa's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,857
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    Glad to hear you're feeling better Juniper. I had a scratched cornea before. It hurt like hell and put me out of work for 2 days. I had worn one of my contacts over night and it scratched it. So it taught me a lesson and I haven't worn contacts since. However, I definitely am getting contacts soon and have learned my lesson. Prayers for your healing hon.
    Anubisa

    Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.


  6. #266
    The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,676
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Location
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    Yup - those are hellacious. I'm glad the worst is over!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

  7. #267
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,632
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    As a result of an accident I sustained an eye injury that resulted in a scratched cornea. -30/10, do not recommend, in case anyone was wondering. I'm feeling better now but it took the better part of a week to heal.
    I'm glad that you feel better Juniper. Praying if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by anubisa View Post
    Glad to hear you're feeling better Juniper. I had a scratched cornea before. It hurt like hell and put me out of work for 2 days. I had worn one of my contacts over night and it scratched it. So it taught me a lesson and I haven't worn contacts since. However, I definitely am getting contacts soon and have learned my lesson. Prayers for your healing hon.
    That is one of the reasons why I don't want to wear contact lenses.

  8. #268
    Supporter Hawkfeathers's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,758
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria
    Location
    The Ozarks

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    Glad you're healing!! Eye pain ranks up there with toothache.

    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

  9. #269
    Silver Member anubisa's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,857
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    I have a new job with Cracker Barrel. I have a major appeal going on with the SSA over my SSI and disability benefits. I have no issues over working. I love working, but having the benefits like Medicaid and Medicare helps cover my medicine and visits to the doctors. I need those benefits. So anyway I am glad that I finally have a new job. I will be working as a host. My mother also got a job. She is going to be a remote customer service representative. So we both will be working. I just feel blessed.
    Anubisa

    Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.


  10. #270
    Supporter Hawkfeathers's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,758
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria
    Location
    The Ozarks

    Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v3)

    Quote Originally Posted by anubisa View Post
    I have a new job with Cracker Barrel. I have a major appeal going on with the SSA over my SSI and disability benefits. I have no issues over working. I love working, but having the benefits like Medicaid and Medicare helps cover my medicine and visits to the doctors. I need those benefits. So anyway I am glad that I finally have a new job. I will be working as a host. My mother also got a job. She is going to be a remote customer service representative. So we both will be working. I just feel blessed.
    Congrats! I hope it goes well for both of you.

    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Similar Threads

  1. Whatcha listening to?
    By ghosthaunter in forum Entertainment & Reviews
    Replies: 1091
    Last Post: 13 May 2021, 10:59
  2. Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)
    By anubisa in forum Catacombs
    Replies: 2149
    Last Post: 11 Jun 2020, 17:21
  3. Whatcha Eatin'?
    By thalassa in forum Pagan Forum Cookbook
    Replies: 1734
    Last Post: 05 Apr 2019, 18:37
  4. Whatcha thinking about now?
    By Hawkfeathers in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9449
    Last Post: 08 Nov 2017, 08:59

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •