Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Rant Thread (v1.3)

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Re: The Rant Thread (v1.3)

I know how that is. I haven't seen anyone for glasses or contacts. I also haven't seen the dentist except for an extraction this year. It's been a few years for both. I'm needing both a cleaning and new glasses bad. It sucks when glasses and a teeth cleaning aren't affordable.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

Ugh! Bella destroyed my shoe strings for my work shoes for Cracker Barrel. I had to get new ones last night. Hopefully she won't destroy these.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

I think a Kyle Rittenhouse bobble head would be a perfect symbol for America these days.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

Ugh! *pulls hair* So today I worked at Cracker Barrel and it was busy of course. So of course we had a wait list and I was putting names on the list and not looking up as I was doing so. I had a group telling me that they had five. They did not include the baby. I sat them at a table where I had to add a chair then a high chair. After sitting them I have the waitress come up to me and she bitches at me saying that I can't do that. I didn't know. Don't bitch at me. Next time I will know better. I just can't know everything. Ugh! I'm so tired that I feel like I need to know everything and it's impossible to.
    Anubisa

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

Went to the bariatric surgeon today and found that I gained 2 lbs. Well I am going to work harder this month to lose weight and lose at least 5 lbs. I'm finally understanding my body's stopping point. I didn't get another fill today. So this is going to be a challenge, but I'm going to prove that I can do this.
    Anubisa