New Rant Thread X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v1.3)

Someone on Facebook Messenger ask me out of the blue to help him because he lived in Uganda that his life is in danger. After all, he's gay and his country is homophobic. Then he said that he wants me to send one thousand dollars to him which I knew was a scam. So I block him.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 23 Sep 2021, 14:13.

Comment

I'm just so upset tonight. Earlier tonight, I found out that one of my favorite tarot Youtuber, The KnightReader Tarot was terminated on Youtube for the second time. Youtube is greedy and corrupted in how its website operated. They have been doing this crap for so many years.

Comment

Was he doing anything inappropriate? YouTube is cracking down on a lot of negative YouTubers. So if he has been doing something inappropriate then they could have had a reason to remove him. Not to say he did something, but they might have thought that.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          Was he doing anything inappropriate? YouTube is cracking down on a lot of negative YouTubers. So if he has been doing something inappropriate then they could have had a reason to remove him. Not to say he did something, but they might have thought that.
          He didn't do anything inappropriate. His channel is mostly on tarot Livestream. I talk to him on Facebook Messenger about it and he doesn't know why Youtube did him dirty to banned him unfairly.

Comment

Hello everyone. I just thought of something which annoys me. If a man likes the color pink then that means you're gay. Like what? Seriously not all men who like the color pink are gay. Some straight men like the color pink. I wish people need to stop over-generalizing and stereotyping people's sexual orientation based on color.

Comment

LOL. I had to stop wearing my salmon colored shirt to work 'cause my daughter said peeps were gossiping.
              Last edited by B. de Corbin; 22 Oct 2021, 15:39.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                Hello everyone. I just thought of something which annoys me. If a man likes the color pink then that means you're gay. Like what? Seriously not all men who like the color pink are gay. Some straight men like the color pink. I wish people need to stop over-generalizing and stereotyping people's sexual orientation based on color.
                you're right. It's stupid... I feel like, here at least that's a very 2000 thing... Guys wear pink if they want no problem.
                Historically pink was actually considered a masculine colour til pretty recently
                But also... Can we stop thinking of gay as an insult.
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Hey everyone. There's something I have to get off my chest. I have to cut off so many people in my life because they're anti-masker/anti-vaxxer. I'm pro-masker/pro-vaxxer and I took my Moderna vaccine two times in March of this year. They always want to make this a damn political issue with no line of reasoning whatsoever. I don't want to associate these types of people with my life. I already did my part not to get sick from COVID and I'm still going to continue doing my part when the pandemic is over.

Comment

the world is going nuts bart that is for sure
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      the world is going nuts bart that is for sure
                      I know, right? It's ridiculous.

Comment

way to much crazy breaking out
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm not stopping communication with anti-mask/vaccine people I know, but I'm not seeing them in person.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

All my friends have been vaccinated thank goodness. My issue is with people that deny that the virus exists. Or that they don't get vaccinated and won't wear a mask. It's ridiculous. I wish people would understand this.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Unfortunately, vaccination is not the solution to all problems. In the region where I live, almost ninety percent of the population has been vaccinated, but corona is also on the rise here. I fear that it will still take a long while before we are finally rid of it.

Comment

I think I need glasses. ☹️

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X