Demons and curses, Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demons and curses, Help

Hello, I am a 65 year old male. About 5 years ago I felt something on my feet but couldn't see it. For years every night one of these things on each foot when I went to bed. I tried to get rid of them with prayer and holy water. Twice I woke up and there was the most foul smell. The worst I have ever smelt. Now there are about 4 of these things on me every night. Some on my head. My ears ring every day. When I am sitting at my computer one is on my head. I can't take this any more. It's too much. For the first time in my life I have thought about ending it all. I started sleeping in the other bed room and they were there so I slept on the couch and they messed with me there. I sleep in my truck seat now but they are there.
    At the same time as all this started I was having problems with a woman who I rented an apartment to. She turned out to be a very bad person. She is a sociopath and a witch. I'm not saying anything bad about witches but I'm sure there bad ones. I evicted her and she was very mad. I feel that she did something to make these things ruin my life. I have kept a diary. I could go on for pages with what all these things have done to me. I have gone out of state and they are on me. I can't get away from them. Can a witch counter a curse if that is what it is? Can someone please help me? I can't take this much longer. Thank you.

Re: Demons and curses, Help

So first you should make sure that there is no physical or medical issue going on here, as there are a few things that can cause the sensation of a weight on you that are medical and treatable. Especially in your age bracket you need to consider circulation, heart health, upper respiratory/airway and blood glucose regulation as these thing are all very common and could be a part of what you are feeling.

I see that your religion is listed as 'Catholic'. Do you have a church that you go to or a local priest? You may find that prayer, confession and/or blessing within your own faith first is very helpful.

And lastly, if you are feeling overwhelmed, depressed or suicidal, please seek some help from a mental health professional or crisis contacts. Quite aside from the mundane reasons for this, if there really was some curse or spiritual attachment (which is actually quite rare), they feed off of mental and emotional distress and can be very, very difficult to remove without first stabilising your mental health. So either way, professional help for your mental and emotional health is highly recommended.

Comment

Hello woods555,
      Probably anger from her causing these sensations. Black tourmaline or smokey quartz should help (for protection and eliminate negativity), along with prayer like the Psalms since you are Catholic. Hope you find joy.
      Last edited by Guest; 23 Aug 2020, 11:07.

Comment

I second Rae'ya's advice on seeking medical care. It's always good to address problems from both a physical and magical view. Five years seems like a long time to be dealing with type of thing and I'm sure it takes a lot of your patience to deal with. If you would like to pursue a magical solution, in addition to therapy and medical intervention, then I'd suggest seeking out a clergy person to bless your home and ask them to pray with you. It may also be beneficial to wear a symbol of protection, such as a saint medal or a rosary, which can also be blessed by your priest. Magic has many ways of manifesting itself, so it may be that this curse, if it is that, is exasperating existing medical conditions. In either case your health is very important to consider.

The Blessed Virgin is revered by Christians and many witches for her power and compassion, so it may be beneficial to direct your prayers to her. Many view witchcraft as a feminine power, though not all do, in either case the feminine divine is held in high regard among witches. Ritual behavior is of great importance to magic, as are totemic objects or symbols, so using an item to direct your daily prayers could be beneficial. While doing so visualize the protective power of the Virgin and saints surrounding you and preventing harmful beings from touching you. Witches sometimes undergo rites of purification to protect themselves and remove unwanted influences. The closest Catholic analogue is probably confession followed by blessing.

Many of the psalms are essentially spells and written very much like ours, so the use of them may benefit you. It's sometimes a folk defense to keep a bible open to specific verses in your home. Psalm 91 and Psalm 140 are ones I think might be helpful to read, but look through and find one that resonates with you and repeat it somewhat regularly. Try reading them out load in a strong voice. Command these beings away and declare your intention that they do you no further harm.

I think it is evident that speaking with a therapist and medical professional could be a benefit, regardless of if you are cursed or not. It is not weakness to be ill or otherwise require assistance. Addressing things from all angles makes it more likely that something will work and magical problems can often impact our health. One's mental, physical, and spiritual health is interconnected and they influence one another.
        Circe

Comment

Seems like I was misunderstood. I gave a concise answer and that was the intention. I don't presume that someone has no intelligence or experience to consider a particular course of action.
          Last edited by Guest; 24 Aug 2020, 16:11.

Comment

does this happen only at home in the house, what about when you are outside.Does your house have old history or past, keep us informed about this.

Comment

Working...
            X