Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi all. My name's Henry! I've been some iteration of pagan for 12 years now and I'm always learning and exploring. I fell out of practice for a long time and felt uninspired? Un-spiritual? For the past few years but I realized how much happier and more uplifted I felt when I was a practicing witch and worshiping pagan so I thought jumping into the forum might help me out.

I live with my boyfriend and our ridiculously cute dog and cat on the east coast of the US. I'm going back to school soon for a second degree (in creative writing, what I actually want to study this time) and I enjoy playing instruments, reading about history and playing video games (especially Nintendo). Hope to get to know some cool folks around here and find community and inspiration for my own practice.

Re: Hello!

Hello Henry and welcome to Pagan Forum.

Comment

Hi Henry! Welcome!
      I've been out of practice too for a while and since a few weeks been back at it. I've been reading some of the older posts and it helps a lot. The people on this forum are very inspiring and helpful. Have fun!

Comment

I'm too old to be cool, but I'll try.

Welcome to PF!
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
        X