• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's in a name....

COTTON ICHOR

cotton: continues to blossom and seed even after reaching full maturity

ichor: the ambrosia that runs through the veins of the Gods

"I know that I am mortal by nature, and ephemeral: but when I trace at my pleasure the windings to and fro of the heavenly bodies I no longer touch the earth with my feet: I stand in the presence of Zeus himself and take my fill of ambrosia" -ptolemy

well - yeah - as a matter of fact I am a God obsessed homo - card carrying! my primary portal to path is sex magik with a heavy dedication of SERVING the Gods - adoration to Priapus but prefer the worship of my pantheon Gods - and I read that thread where all you boyz and girlz eluded that Hephaestus was inferior - no no no - he was a blacksmith with a body of steel - and that isn't the only thing *wink

3rd* Wiccan Priest who is now practicing solitary - I do a lot of tree hugging and skyclad solo circles in the woods - most of my knowledge accrued from in depth study of liberal academia: Penczak - Cunningham - Buczynski - I have spent the last couple of years studying the Qabalah - why I am not sure...

just found this place - never knew witch forums existed - so thanx for being here -

If the Godz always met your expectations then they would never have the opportunity to exceed them....

Last edited by CottonIchor; 26 Sep 2020, 05:00.

Re: what's in a name....

Howdy!

Welcome to PF!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: what's in a name....

welcome to the forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
      X