Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself.

Merry Meet,
    Just wanted to say Hello to all. I am a solitary practitioner. I usually do things based on intuition. I do not follow any one tradition. I would like to say that I fly by the seat of my pants. As with cooking I need to write more down, so I can repeat the process. Growing up in the Bible belt has made me keep quiet on my beliefs. I am looking forward to being a part of this community and learning a lotand maybe teaching a little as I go.

Re: Introducing myself.

Welcome to our community, let us know if we can help with anything and I hope you enjoy your time here.
    “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Howdy, SolitaryLady!

Welcome to here!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

welcome here.

Comment

welcome to the forum!
          “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Savilene here! Solo practitioner, have known a few ppl to help guide me in the past but am out of touch with them now (and can't even try to reconnect cus of Covid...)

I'm mostly interested in Celtic and Norse mythologies, personally, and vague spirituality I guess?

Comment

Working...
            X