Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A wild guy introduces himself! ♥

Hey folks!

I want to take the time to introduce myself.

Im a young, wild, 29 years old guy who wants to grow more adult with his spirituality.

I want to grow, learn and explore and especially share my intuitions, beliefs and some of my wishes with people in the hopes to
    connect and deepen my relationship with myself and others, so that I may be of a greater use to myself and the world.

Just recently I began reconnecting my spirit with what I belief is called the "net of life", the connection between every living beeing, every action, everything that happened in the past as much as will happen in the future.

With that said, I want to share a fewgermany and pursue our celtic and norse traditions.
    - I am a very, very, very wild, energetic and intuitive person, who loves to embrace my loved ones with all the warmth and strengh I can offer.
    - I am thinking of myself as a future leader, someone who guides people. And I want to find a teacher, a mentor who can help me achieve my goals in taking ful responsibility even in the face of fear and desperation.
    - I am very sexual, romantic and primal. I use this energies to either reach my goals, or to melt with my partners, creating an everlasting bond. I am bisexual with a male preference.
    I do work out regulary to reach my dream physique.
    - I am also very creative. I am a student of computer science and AI, as well as crafting costumes. Also, gardening is my passion.

So, that said, I am excited to see where this will lead!

Yours truly
    Spy

Re: A wild guy introduces himself! ♥

welcome! since you have stated that you are bi - I suggest that you have a peek at The Inner Temple Of Witchcraft by Christopher Penczak - it is written more with a angle to Greek mythology but it works for all theologies - if you like the format then there is the next installment which is the Outer Temple - and there are 3 more volumes after that.. there is also a very basic book called The Path Of The Green Man by Michael Thomas Ford that is more experience based as opposed to 101 which would also be a great place to start...

Comment

Comment

the 3rd installment in the Penczak Temple series is Temple Of Shamantic Witchcraft - but I wouldn't tackle that without reading the first two Inner and Outer....

you didn't mention where in Germany you are - but The Minoan Brotherhood which is a Wiccan all male brotherhood that is geared primarily toward the Male Mysteries - Masculine Divine has a grove in Hannover - if that is not close to you maybe you could contact them for leads to men who might be in your area...

Comment

Comment

Penczak also has a book called Gay Witchcraft. He's a great author, IMO, but I've mostly covered his Temple series.

Welcome, btw!
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
            X