Luck Spells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luck Spells?

Does anyone have good set-ups or tips about good luck spells? My attempts thus far have been unsuccessful and I'm kinda flying blind

Re: Luck Spells?

What have you tried so far? What kind of luck are you trying to bring into your life? Is it for a specific thing or just luck in general?

It doesn't really matter how you do the spell, which herbs, stones, elements, colors or words you use. Use the tools that you think correspond with luck.

I find that focusing on one thing at the time makes my spells more successful. So if I want more financial luck I focus my luck spell on bringing more money into my life. After you're done with your spell just let it be. It may take a while before it manifests. Besides doing the spell also make sure you do everything you can on a mundane level to respond to any luck in your life. So if you do a luck spell for money and your boss offers you a promotion, take it! That's the spell at work. Don't just sit back and wait until you win the lottery. That's not how magick works. Keep your eyes open for opportunities that arise in your life after you do a spell.

Comment

Re: Luck Spells?

I'm trying to bring luck for a potential job, it would be an amazing, life-changing opportunity for me. I attempted a small spell a few days ago with various stones (aventurine, citrine, etc) but I really have no idea what I'm doing. I very much appreciate your advice though, I'll do my best to take it into account.

Comment

Working...
      X