BMH's Mind Kipper Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMH's Mind Kipper Reading Thread

In this thread, I'm doing a Mind Kipper Reading and Physical Kipper Reading as well.

Re: BMH's Mind Kipper Reading Thread

Is President Donald Trump going to win the election tomorrow?

False Person: There's going to be a false person who will take away Donald Trump's votes.

Despair: He's going to be very miserable about it.

Thief: He's going to suffer a loss that he's not going to be president for his second term.

So altogether, Donald Trump is going to be deceived by a false person who'll take away his votes that's he going to be very miserable and suffer a huge loss with his election.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

What's going to happen when I pay my hospital bill from my eye doctor appointment?

Main Female: There's going to be a woman involved.

Main Male: By me.

Journey: With traveling.

So altogether, there's going to be a woman involves by me with traveling when I pay my hospital bill from my eye doctor appointment.

Comment

What's my fictional Kipper story going to be about?

Main Female: It's about a woman.

High Honor: With great success and honor.

Mature Man: By an older man.

House: Who happens to be a family member.

Message of Concern: With bad news.

Family Room: At a private matter.

Concern: With fear and anxiety.

Great Fortune: Which wish will come true.

Unexpected Income: By a lucky break.

Change: For relocating to another place.

So altogether, my fictional Kipper story will be about a wan with great success and honor by an older man who happens to be a family member with bad news by a private matter with fear and anxiety which will get the wish by a lucky break with relocating by another place.

Comment

Working...
        X