My Thoughts On Johnny Depp And Amber Heard Domestic Violence Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Thoughts On Johnny Depp And Amber Heard Domestic Violence Situation

Ok, I've been watching Youtube videos and hearing about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Domestic Violence situation. Some people say that Johnny Depp is the abuser, other people are saying that Amber Heard is the abuser. It he said, she said situation and they've been going to each other throats for years now. In my honest opinion, I say both of them are at fault and they need to be held accountable and punished for their actions. I heard that Warner Bros. removed Johnny Depp from the upcoming Aquaman 2 movie. They need to remove Amber Heard out of the Aquaman 2 movie as well also because I don't think she should get a free pass because she's not innocent. Also just to let everybody know I'm not taking sides from either party. Those are my thoughts.

Re: My Thoughts On Johnny Depp And Amber Heard Domestic Violence Situation

I suspect that they were in a mutually abusive relationship as well. I don't know that they need to remove either of them from anything - but it's a product..so they'll do whatever their customers might demand.
    Last edited by Rhythm; 14 Nov 2020, 00:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhythm View Post
      I suspect that they were in a mutually abusive relationship as well. I don't know that they need to remove either of them from anything - but it's a product..so they'll do whatever their customers might demand.
      Well In my opinion I think they should remove both of them because it makes their business and reputation look bad and also their integrity in the movie industry. As I said before I'm not taking either side because both of them are very guilty and they should be held accountable for their actions.

Comment

-and that's the rub. If they think that you're their market, then maybe they should get rid of them both - but they probably don't think that, and it probably isn't true.

Comment

The problem with this situation is that no one knows the truth of exactly what happened. People are flocking to Depp's banner because he is a loved celebrity but we'll never know the truth of it all.

Comment

Working...
          X