Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there

I don't really have much to say about myself because i live a dull life

Anyways, I'm fairly new to witchcraft. I've practiced spirit summoning for at least two years. Looking forward to practicing other different forms of magic, i also look forward to, perhaps making friends here as well. Recently I've ran into a dead end and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I'm also not sure if i should post it here which I'm hoping someone can clarify what I'm doing wrong.

It's pleasure to meet you all.

Also you can call me Matt, ignore the username. I was having trouble. hahaha

Re: Hello there

Did you want another user name? I have spare time this week. Changing a name in the next few days won't be a problem. Just let me know what name you want and make sure that the email you gave the site on registration is accurate so that I have a way to let you know when the name change is complete.
    "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
    ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Oh its okay, thank you.

Comment

Hi! I just joined recently too. Everyone seems cool so far...

Funny user name, btw

Comment

Working...
        X