I'm back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!!!

I was locked out my account for a while, and I've been able to reset my password for the first time in 7 years! I don't know if anyone here remembers me or gave me a second thought but I missed you all terribly and I'm happy to be back <3

Re: I'm back!!!

Howdy-doody, Chessa!

Welcome home!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Does anyone know if the chat room is still up? I vaguely remember a chat room

Comment

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
        Does anyone know if the chat room is still up? I vaguely remember a chat room
        The links have largely been removed as it wasn't seeing much use and Juni and I have been tinkering off and on with a replacement for it. I think it still technically exists but there just isn't a posted link anywhere. I haven't tested that In a while though.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome back, chessa!

Mostly art.

Comment

I just tested it, it still works. Was wondering why no one was on it haha

Comment

how did you get in?
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Pagan forum.com/chat

Comment

We're getting rid of that chat because it's old and very buggy, which is why we removed it from the link bar. Since there are better options available now, we'll be implementing a different system soon.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

you know google has now expanded their video chat function and all free

- - - Updated - - -

i have used it chatting with a friend i know it is a group chat though i am not sure about the limits
                    Last edited by anunitu; 17 Jan 2021, 02:05.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      you know google has now expanded their video chat function and all free

- - - Updated - - -

i have used it chatting with a friend i know it is a group chat though i am not sure about the limits
                      We have another solution already nearly set up. There are some last minute modifications to make and a test to run but it should be rolled out within the next three weeks.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

good to hear mask

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm looking forward to it! My fondest memories were staying up later than I should have, just checking however dipped in ☺️

Comment

Working...
                          X