Where Is Everybody Anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Is Everybody Anyway?

Hey, I just notice that this forum hasn't been active in a few days. I just want to know where's everybody? I know that everybody's lives are busy but please don't let this forum died out.

Re: Where Is Everybody Anyway?

I'm around. I just haven't seen anything that I care to respond to. I suspect others are in the same position but I haven't been monitoring logins in the past few days.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I log in every day but nothing really of interest to respond to. I have a few things I am responding to via pm's but that's it.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Same here. I log in daily, briefly, but I too, find nothing I wish to talk about.

Mostly art.

Comment

Same as the others.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Same. I check in. But in the years I've been here, the forum has always had some very quiet periods.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Forum goes quiet sometimes. Then we get new blood to stir the pot, or something interesting happens, and it's boiling again.
              Circe

Comment

I'm here. I've been preoccupied with crazy stuff lately. I think I'll go rant about some of it!
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

We're a lot like computers.

There's all kinds of data inside, but it doesn't become output until there is input.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

i am here but also busy checking my online banking for my stimulus but still waiting
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      i am here but also busy checking my online banking for my stimulus but still waiting
                      I got mine today! What a nice surprise that was. Hope yours shows up soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

For some reason, my wife got hers, then a few days later, I got mine. I dunno why we didn't get them at the same time, we always file jointly.

The world is aswirl with mystery...
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          For some reason, my wife got hers, then a few days later, I got mine. I dunno why we didn't get them at the same time, we always file jointly.

The world is aswirl with mystery...
                          Last time, I got a paper check in the mail, but this one was direct deposited. As long as it showed up, I don't care, but it's odd.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                            Last time, I got a paper check in the mail, but this one was direct deposited. As long as it showed up, I don't care, but it's odd.
                            In most cases, they run off the data with the most recent tax return. If you got your refund via paper check last year but got your refund direct deposited this year then the third stimulus would just follow your most recent refund. If you haven't filed your tax return yet or if you filed it the exact same way that you did last year then I'd presume that something got in the way of sending a direct deposit last time and they worked out the kinks since then. We're at the point where the treasury has practice sending out stimulus payments and has had a little time to smooth out the process.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                            X