Account deletion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account deletion

I would like to have my account deleted, and all data gone.
    I've already deleted my pics and albums.

Kind regards.

Re: Account deletion

We can delete your account. This does not remove all of your existing posts. It will remove your profile data from the database. Posts under your account will show up as posts from a guest which basically look like pragon's posts in

I just remembered that I had a previous account before I made this one. I totally forgot the name of it was Pragon. I would like to have this account deleted so I don't have to worry and get confused with two accounts. Thanks.

(Yeah, I know the thread discussion ended with an account merge but Pragon requested a deletion some time after so the link still demonstrates the end result of an account deletion. Posts and comments made by someone under a given screen name stick around but there's no account or account information tied to them.)

I'm leaving your account in play for three days or until I see a response here. If you have any questions let me know. Otherwise, barring unforeseen events, I'll terminate your account Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.
    "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
    ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Re: Account deletion

I'm fine with that. My posts are not very identifiable and there are not that many of them.
      I would prefere to have them deleted as well, since they didn't span much discussion, but if they have to stay, so be it.

Comment

Working...
      X