Sometimes I Wonder Why I Rejoin Christianity Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I Wonder Why I Rejoin Christianity Again

Hey everyone. So anyway a friend of mine on Facebook who happen to be non-binary and a Christian who support the LGBT Community made a Facebook post that they were banned in 3 Christian Facebook Groups because these groups are homophobic. I was like these Facebook groups are straight crap. This goes of my question of wondering why did I rejoin Christianity. So anyway I converted back to Christianity in 2016. I haven't gone to church since last year by the time the pandemic has started. My church service is in Zoom but I stopped going to church service because it just got boring. Ever since I rejoin Christianity I just really the question is even the right faith for me. I believe in God yes but I just realized that Christianity is so misguided with hypocrisy. For example, many Christians are still against the LGBT community. They believe the earth is flat. They oppose science and divination. They oppose a lot of things which they haven't changed at all. This makes me wonder why did I even rejoin Christianity again.

Re: Sometimes I Wonder Why I Rejoin Christianity Again

You should look into universal Unitarianism. Pretty sure they're the queeer friendly bunch of Christians.

But mostly, I agree with you. I love my existence being illegal in 60+ countries. :/

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      You should look into universal Unitarianism. Pretty sure they're the queeer friendly bunch of Christians.

But mostly, I agree with you. I love my existence being illegal in 60+ countries. :/
      I'll look into it. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

I'll look into it. Thank you.

Comment

i do hate the idea that someone might want to kill me just for existing
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

[post deleted my user]
          Last edited by Guest; 28 Sep 2021, 00:16.

Comment

Working...
          X