It's aliens, I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's aliens, I think

OK, so the Air Force has admitted that UFOs are real ('though they call 'em "unidentified aerial phenomenon - UAPs):

And! There have been a series of strange ultrasonic(?) attacks on American diplomats:

Clearly, the aliens are brain probing government officials.

I predict that aluminum foil hats will replace face masks in the near future.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: It's aliens, I think

I believe in extraterrestrial life. Not too sure why they'd want to waste time with us, though!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
      I believe in extraterrestrial life. Not too sure why they'd want to waste time with us, though!
      Why have I watched Spongebob Squarepants? Because it was the only thing on...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

ET come home to me
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Aliens are the same as the GODS/GODDESSES. We just didn't have the technology in the ancient days to fully understand that. Now that we have grown and advanced, our evolution states that aliens are actually our ancient forefathers and co-creators.
          Last edited by CabbageBeach; 19 Jun 2021, 13:47.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbageBeach View Post
            Aliens are the same as the GODS/GODDESSES. We just didn't have the technology in the ancient days to fully understand that. Now that we have grown and advanced, our evolution states that aliens are actually our ancient forefathers and co-creators.
            How did you come to that conclusion?
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I got abducted by alien grays before. It was spooky shit.

Comment

I got abducted by alien grays before. It was spooky shit.
                Tell more?

Comment

yeah man... at 3am i was in my bed and then i wake up and i hear tingling noises in my ears man. it was spooky. it was like slenderman was attacking me in real life bruh. and then i felt this terror beyond anything you can ever imagine bruh. that is when i see the black figure move to the side of the bed and paralyses the fuck out of me. that is wheni panic and i feel the gray arms extending towards me. thats when the big black eyes stare into my soul and i pass out. i then wake up at 7am and this is when i piss myself.

Comment

yeah man... at 3am i was in my bed and then i wake up and i hear tingling noises in my ears man. it was spooky. it was like slenderman was attacking me in real life bruh. and then i felt this terror beyond anything you can ever imagine bruh. that is when i see the black figure move to the side of the bed and paralyses the fuck out of me. that is wheni panic and i feel the gray arms extending towards me. thats when the big black eyes stare into my soul and i pass out. i then wake up at 7am and this is when i piss myself.
                    I've had something like this happen to me before. I diagnosed the experience as sleep paralysis. Have you considered this possibility?

Last edited by B. de Corbin; 25 Jun 2021, 07:37.

Comment

Yes, but this is something way different. I live out in the middle of nowhere and I have also seen lights sometimes when these abductions occur. Sometimes the lights will shine out of my windows and one time I even had this light appear in my room, coming up the stairs in which I sleep in the attic. It was really scary just seeing the light in the corner of my eye. No one would be walking up my stairs at those hours. I also had the sewing machine which is an oldschool singer machine that you use your foot to pedal even started doing it on its own!

Comment

Have you tried setting up a personal surveillance camera, just to see if you can capture this kind of thing on camera?

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          Have you tried setting up a personal surveillance camera, just to see if you can capture this kind of thing on camera?

Yes. I actually have a trail camera outside in the woods. I've been using it for deer actually since I hunt. I have noticed strange pictures on the camera and have played back a recording from 2016. Strange orb like lights are also reported to have been seen in the area. My home seems to be quite the hot spot.

Comment

If you get some video, I'd love to see!

Comment

I have the pictures and video saved on my computer. I'm not quite sure how to share it on here though.

Comment

Working...
                              X