My Tarot Curse Has Sent My Archnemesis To The Mental Institution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Tarot Curse Has Sent My Archnemesis To The Mental Institution

Hello everyone. Today I'm going to talk about something amazing that happens on Youtube a few days ago. Someone on Youtube comment on one of my tarot curse videos that one of my not so favorite archnemesis who has been harassing and bullied me for more than 2 years is at the Van Nuys mental hospital in Los Angeles. You see my enemy is a woman who happens to be a homeless prostitute who lives in Los Angeles and trust me that woman is crazy. She very infamous on the internet especially on Youtube who made so many trolls accounts and she even made accusation claiming that I'm a child predator and even sexually harrassed which both isn't even true by way. She has been harassing and bullies other people on Youtube as well. Also, she's a Trump supporter. As soon as I heard that she was in the mental hospital I was laughing very hard and I'm so happy that karma bit her in the butt. She should think twice not to mess with me.

Re: My Tarot Curse Has Sent My Archnemesis To The Mental Institution

Well.

Good for you.

Speaking of karma, I wonder what kind of karma one makes by taking pleasure in the misfortunes of the mentally ill?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

So there are two ways to go about being a sadist on the web without making everyone want to beat one upside the head,

Option 1) Pick targets that are extremely difficult to empathize with and that everyone hates. So we're clear, "homeless prostitute" is not now, has not ever been and is unlikely to ever become so hated that it fits this category.

Option 2) Be so over the top ridiculous about it that it comes across as bad humor. You aren't that over the top or that funny.

Gloating over the questionable fortune of someone whose life wasn't that great to begin with generally just convinces everyone in the vicinity that you aren't that great of a human being.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
        So there are two ways to go about being a sadist on the web without making everyone want to beat one upside the head,

Option 1) Pick targets that are extremely difficult to empathize with and that everyone hates. So we're clear, "homeless prostitute" is not now, has not ever been, and is unlikely to ever become so hated that it fits this category.

Option 2) Be so over the top ridiculous about it that it comes across as bad humor. You aren't that over the top or that funny.

Gloating over the questionable fortune of someone whose life wasn't that great, to begin with generally just convinces everyone in the vicinity that you aren't that great of a human being.
        First of all, I wasn't making fun of her being homeless. This woman is nothing but trouble. She has caused a lot of problems with so many people on the internet and she also a Trump supporter which I mentioned before. She always wants to harass and bullied me. And I for once don't feel bad for her because this woman is so problematic from the very beginning.
        Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 29 May 2021, 20:53.

Comment

Sounds dark from a Christian perspective... just saying. Lol

Comment

Working...
          X