Octopus painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Octopus painting

No, NOT the colorful depiction of an aquatic creature; instead, an aquatic creature creating a colorful depiction*:

* Technically, if you want to get picky, it is the colorful depiction of an aquatic creature being assisted in the creation of a colorful depiction. Lawyers are now satisfied.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Octopus painting

How, as an artist, can I compete with that? (throws brush to floor, puts fist through canvas, and pouts over an icy rum and coconut water) Nobody told me I was painting against a hyper-intelligent sea invertebrate! CURSE YOU POSEIDON! I hope Aquaman chokes on a cuttlefish bone.
    Last edited by Sagefire; 29 Jun 2021, 13:36.

Comment

Re: Octopus painting

That's great! I have a painting done by a horse. There's a group called "Moneighs for Rerun" that has retired racehorses dab their noses in non-toxic paint and rub them on a canvas. They then affix a lock of the horse's hair, and sometimes a hoofprint, and sell them to raise funds.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
      X