Bill Cosby Is Released From Prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Cosby Is Released From Prison

A previous prosecutor had decided not to charge the comic and actor, and he relied on that move to speak freely and give incriminating statements.

Ok, this is my thoughts on the whole situation: I just don't understand why did they overturn Bill Cosby for release from prison. This is straight bullcrap and unjust when it comes to celebrities who have the power to do whatever they want even the most horrific crimes to sexual assault women and he got away with it again. Also, the whole US justice system is messed up and bullcrap anyway and I wish he should have stayed in prison to do his time. So what's everyone else thoughts on this unfairness?

Re: Bill Cosby Is Released From Prison

They had to release him because the trial involved some shaky legal shenanigans.

While it is probably true that Cosby belongs in jail, we, as a society, can not allow prosecutors to spit on laws.

Ever.
    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 30 Jun 2021, 18:31.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      They had to release him because the trial involved some shaky legal shenanigans.

While it is probably true that Cosby belongs in jail, we, as a society, can not allow prosecutors to spit on laws.

Ever.
      Well the whole justice system is based on hypocrisy, unfairness and straight bullcrap. This is one of the many reason why I lost faith in the U.S. justice system.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
        Well the whole justice system is based on hypocrisy, unfairness and straight bullcrap. This is one of the many reason why I lost faith in the U.S. justice system.
        Is that so?

Then you should applaud the decision - it is removing some of the unfairness, hypocrisy, and bullcrap.

It just happens to be doing it for someone you (and I) don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
        Is that so?

Then you should applaud the decision - it is removing some of the unfairness, hypocrisy, and bullcrap.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          Is that so?

- - - Updated - - -

Is that so?

What decision? I'm not going to applaud that Bill Cosby is free now. He deserved to be in prison. Why is it that the U.S? Justice System always favors celebrities and racist police officers that they have the power to do whatever they want by being unlawful and commit the most heinous crimes such as murder and rape? Can somebody give me a straight honest answer?

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X