Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. I'm back.

Hi everyone,

Well it's been over a year since I have been here and I wanted to come back and check in with everyone. Some of you may not know me but I'm sure some of you do remember me. There's been a lot that has gone on in my life in the past year and I have made a lot of changes in my life. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to. I hope everyone is doing well and have a blessed day.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Hello everyone. I'm back.

Welcome back.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      Hi everyone,

Well it's been over a year since I have been here and I wanted to come back and check in with everyone. Some of you may not know me but I'm sure some of you do remember me. There's been a lot that has gone on in my life in the past year and I have made a lot of changes in my life. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to. I hope everyone is doing well and have a blessed day.
      Hey anubisa. We still write and chat on Facebook Messenger. I'm glad that you're back.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I hope you have a wonderful night. Thanks again.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
        X