Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello all,

I'm a new member to this site, and (mostly) new to paganism as a whole. I started learning about it from a scholarly perspective back in college when I was focusing on religious studies, and it kind of hooked me, specifically norse paganism/asatru/vanatru. I forgot about it for a long time afterwards, but over the last few months have been feeling a draw back to asatru for some uncertain reason, so have been looking into it, and mostly reading Arith Harger's blog posts. Hoping to learn more by being involved in a pagan forum/community. Hoping this one is still active.

Re: Hello

Hey there! I first questioned the religion I was brought up in when I heard "Ill mind of Hopsin 7". I don't know why but I wound up clicking with Norse Paganism and Asatru too! I actually joined this forum for the exact same reason. I wanted to become more spiritual by involving myself with a community. I've been studying Norse Paganism and many many other old religions for a couple of years now. Welcome to paganism! Let me know if you feel like chatting about it!

Skol!

Comment

Howdy! Pleased to meetcha!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Azoth View Post
        Hey there! I first questioned the religion I was brought up in when I heard "Ill mind of Hopsin 7". I don't know why but I wound up clicking with Norse Paganism and Asatru too! I actually joined this forum for the exact same reason. I wanted to become more spiritual by involving myself with a community. I've been studying Norse Paganism and many many other old religions for a couple of years now. Welcome to paganism! Let me know if you feel like chatting about it!

Skol!
        If you don't mind my asking, what was it like for you starting studying the older religions? And have you had any success with finding a community/if you have, what was that like?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Howdy! Pleased to meetcha!
        Thank you, you too!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X