Greetings & Salutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings & Salutations

Hello. My name is Eleanora, I'm twenty-six years of age, and I'm autistic. I live in Western Montana, and I am here in search of more information on magic, witchcraft, and Paganism in general. At the moment, I'm quite interested in learning about spells for quitting bad habits; particularly drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes. Thank you for your time!

Re: Greetings & Salutations

Hi Eleanora! Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

'Owdy, Eleanora!

Nice to meet you!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanora View Post
          Hello. My name is Eleanora, I'm twenty-six years of age, and I'm autistic. I live in Western Montana, and I am here in search of more information on magic, witchcraft, and Paganism in general. At the moment, I'm quite interested in learning about spells for quitting bad habits; particularly drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes. Thank you for your time!
          Hello Eleanora. Welcome to Pagan Forum. I'm also have autism as well plus ADHD. I'm a Christian who's very open-minded just about everything spiritual.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            Hi Eleanora! Welcome to the forum!
            Hi, Anubisa! Thank you kindly for the warm welcome!

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            'Owdy, Eleanora!

Nice to meet you!
            Howdy, de Corbin! Thanks; you as well!

Originally posted by KnightofPeanutButterCups View Post
            Nice to meet you!
            Nice to meet you as well!

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
            Hello Eleanora. Welcome to Pagan Forum. I'm also have autism as well plus ADHD. I'm a Christian who's very open-minded just about everything spiritual.
            Hello, Bartmanhomer. I also have AD/HD...and ODD, C-PTSD, DID, SAD, APD, and Schizophrenia. I'm a transgender agnostic who's healthily skeptical and questioning of just about everything in general lol.
            Last edited by Eleanora; 11 Oct 2021, 11:43.

Comment

Working...
            X