Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Greetings!
    I am here to attempt, yet again, to cultivate the habit of interacting with others on a semi-frequent basis on an online forum... and I have a good feeling about this one, but of course, we'll see...
    For a couple years now I've been delving into information spanning from astrology, magick, Christian and Eastern mysticism, nature-based religions, the use of crystals and divination etc. I've always had a challenge with getting myself to stick to learning about a subject enough to become well-versed in it or practically apply it, so I feel my knowledge is pretty general and scattered. I'm sure the main reason for that is that I've been going at it alone the whole time leaving me fairly directionless.
    So that's why I'm here, to finally get a better grasp of these things, gain knowledge, insight and tips to improve my spiritual development and practice, and of course to find a sense of community- cuz I hear that stuff is important!

I look forward to exploring the posts, nice to meet you.

Re: Hi!

Heyya, K of PBC!

Welcome! I hope you like it here!

Personally, I've always found that wandering about until something attracts my attention, then understanding the thing as much as my attention allows seems to work best. For me.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Honestly, that's pretty much the best I can hope for haha!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
        X