Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Experience With The Ouija Board (True Story)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 5 or 6 years ago, I went to the old Toys 'R' Us store In Times Square. I brought my very first Ouija Board and it was electronic. The reason why I brought this Ouija board is that I was very curious to contact spirits. I tried to contact my mother who passed away in 2011 but it turns out that I was contacting Tiamat, the five-headed dragon goddess. I feel negative vibes and my energy was draining and tired from contact with Tiamat. Tiamat was evil and vile dragon goddess. So I stop using the Ouija board. Never again. So that's my experience with the Ouija board.

Re: My Experience With The Ouija Board (True Story)

I think you're confusing Tiamat, the mesopotamian deity, with Tiamat, the dungeons and dragons deity. While the notion of Tiamat as a dragon deity is fairly well established in scholarship, though there is still debate on that, she only has five heads in the roleplaying game. The voracity of pop culture witchcraft and thoughtforms aside, I must emphasize you are describing a fictional entity from a roleplaying game which has next to nothing in common with the real world mythological figure.

Also the idea of a primordial divinity communicating through a plastic Toys R' Us product, much less in accident, just to mildly inconvenience a random person is absurd and, frankly, hilarious.
    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
      I think you're confusing Tiamat, the mesopotamian deity, with Tiamat, the dungeons and dragons deity. While the notion of Tiamat as a dragon deity is fairly well established in scholarship, though there is still debate on that, she only has five heads in the roleplaying game. The voracity of pop culture witchcraft and thoughtforms aside, I must emphasize you are describing a fictional entity from a roleplaying game which has next to nothing in common with the real world mythological figure.

Also the idea of a primordial divinity communicating through a plastic Toys R' Us product, much less in accident, just to mildly inconvenience a random person is absurd and, frankly, hilarious.
      Yes. Well, that's how it happens.

Comment

I don't think anyone is denying your experience BMH. Here is a link about her: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiamat. She is described as a dragon or sea serpent. However, she is not necessarily evil, but a goddess of chaos. And chaos does not equal evil. Just like darkness does not equal evil. (I hate when people think that about Anubis.) But anyway, there is a reason I never played around with the ouija board. It's too dangerous if you don't know how to use it correctly.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          I don't think anyone is denying your experience BMH. Here is a link about her: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiamat. She is described as a dragon or sea serpent. However, she is not necessarily evil, but a goddess of chaos. And chaos does not equal evil. Just like darkness does not equal evil. (I hate when people think that about Anubis.) But anyway, there is a reason I never played around with the ouija board. It's too dangerous if you don't know how to use it correctly.
          Yes. You're right about that. I know I'm familiar with the D&D Tiamat and I have a little knowledge of the mythology Tiamat.

Comment

While I wouldn't call Mesopotamian Tiamat evil, I also don't necessarily expect friendly dealings with her. I'm more than a bit sympathetic to her reasons for waging war against the younger gods. "You bastards killed my husband, I will tear you apart," is an extremely easy position to empathize with. Thing is, the entities that killed her husband also (according to that creation myth) set in motion the creation of the world as we know it. I'm rather attached both to breathing and having a stable reality to breathe in. Depending on how pissed off Tiamat is at the current moment, she may or may not particularly care about my fondness for breathing or having a stable reality to breathe in. Divine rage doesn't always worry about collateral damage among mere mortals.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

a quote i wrote food for thought

When you treat another person as less than human,do not be surprised to find that you have helped to give birth to a MONSTER
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                Divine rage doesn't always worry about collateral damage among mere mortals.
                A quotable quote, Masked!

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                  A quotable quote, Masked!
                  Sometimes I pretend to be competent with words.

Also, long time no see. You're sticking around right? I don't have to possess a meatsuit in Australia to chain people to their computer or anything? I don't keep many meatsuit in Australia and they respond badly to possession for some reason. :cthulhu:
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                    Sometimes I pretend to be competent with words.
                    Pretend? Pshh...

You don't keep many meatsuits? *raises eyebrows*

To answer the question, I definitely lurk. Someone's always watching...

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                      Pretend? Pshh...

You don't keep many meatsuits? *raises eyebrows*

To answer the question, I definitely lurk. Someone's always watching...
                      Australia has a human population and pizza. Of course I keep some meatsuits in reserve for operations there. However, wildlife in Australia reacts in odd ways when I pay significant attention to it and your pizza production is sufficiently behind schedule without me complicating life further by testing how much the wildlife will alter without deliberate effort.

Comment

Working...
                      X