Hello Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everybody

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am a pagan mainly inspired by Druidry but also by other pagan traditions and rosicrucianism. I am looking forward to exchanging ideas and making new friends on paganforum.com!

Re: Hello Everybody

Hi! Welcome! What's rosiacrucianism?

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!
        Rosicrucianism is the occult philosophy of the medieval German mystic Christian Rosenkreuz, which I think complements my pagan beliefs very well.

Comment

Welcome.
          We had another member make a post about Rosicrucianism but they unfortunately never really went into any details so I referenced the wikipedia to see if they could tell me how close to accurate it was. I don't want to hijack your intro thread though. I'm curious about that path, though.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
            Welcome.
            We had another member make a post about Rosicrucianism but they unfortunately never really went into any details so I referenced the wikipedia to see if they could tell me how close to accurate it was. I don't want to hijack your intro thread though. I'm curious about that path, though.
            I was also interested (having a long-standing interest in alchemy), and was hoping for more info on The Rosey Cross.

Welcome to PF!
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

i did once do a visit to the Rosicruciani museum in San jose california i must say it was very interesting

- - - Updated - - -

it includes a virtual tour in that link

- - - Updated - - -

Use the Tour Map to visit the different galleries in our museum | The Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum houses the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts on exhibit in western North America located in San Jose, California
              Last edited by anunitu; 04 Nov 2021, 15:20.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
              X