Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Construction

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Technical errors with the hosting company. We are still dealing with some of the side effects (hence why posts more recent than November are missing).
    Yep, it appears when they migrated the server (on the hosting side) it borked our forum. I spoke with a rep from the hosting company last night. We're still dealing with some of the aftermath and I suspect we'll need to take down the forum again soon to implement some other changes. The software for the forum is running on an old version as well and we're due for an update so the look of the forum will also change a bit.

I did not foresee the issue from yesterday as I was promised the transition would be seamless.

However, that said, I do apologize in advance for the future work that will take place. I hope to keep downtime to a minimum but please bear with us as we make these necessary changes.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Re: Site Construction

I've taken a step or two today toward the changes, but the bulk of the work won't take place until after I return home later in the week.

I encourage everyone to join our Discord to remain in contact for the duration.
    Check out the Pagan Forum community on Discord - hang out with 15 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

When you register for Discord, please make sure you use your forum name, since some of the perks are also applied in discord.

If you need help getting discord set up, please email me at support@paganforum.com
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
    X