New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Hello. My name is Alex and I'm not new to paganism but I am unfamiliar with changes that have happened to me in the past year. Anyone who has any guidance on 3rd Eye techniques, coincidences, etc. I'd really like to hear from you. I've read all I can find about it and nothing is really helping me in any way to understand or utilize my 3rd eye which recently just started opening without any effort from me.

Re: New Here

First, howdy!

Second, what physical or mental symptoms are you experiencing?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I wish I had advice on 3rd eye techniques, but I know if you ask then certainly there are plenty of people who have experience.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

There’s a subtle kind of pressure or stretching feeling that’s not unpleasant. It gets remarkably stronger if I read any esoteric subject or sometimes for no reason at all I can see. Synchronicities have been a daily experience sometimes more than once. I’m wondering why this activation is happening now. I’ve always been a pagan and this is a big change for me so I’m just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences or can shed light on what I’m supposed to “do” with this development.

Comment

Dedicating 20 minutes daily to meditate on this. 3rd eye still pulsing/undulating and now there’s this kind of focus I can use by “flexing” my neck but I can’t keep it up
          for long

Comment

Ok. Maybe I can make some suggestions, but I need some more info.

First, what do you mean by "3rd eye" (I've heard a variety of definitions and I need to know which you're using)?

Second, what are you ultimately trying to do or achieve by developing 3rd eye techniques (cosmic knowledge, seeing the future, psi abilities)?

Third, in your 20 min. meditations, what mental manipulations are you currently employing (breath counting, visualisation, following connections)?
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
            X