Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings people

Just think it polite to say hello and so, 'Hello All'

I am a very long standing pagan. I realised I was pagan back in my mid 20's, which was so long ago there is a good chance that I am pagan longer than most people here are old, which makes me very old

It is impossible for me to fit myself into a pagan category narrower than simply pagan. I was a hippy back when hippy was a new thing to be and during this time some things change and some things never change. What never changes is the only thing of any value is love.

I hope to get to know some of you. Thanks.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Re: Greetings people

i am an old pagan at 75 so i may beat you welcome to the forum
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

This fart from the olden days bids you welcome.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thank you for a warm welcome. Its been a very very long time since I was a member of a forum and I used to be very prolific, now I can't think of anything to say. I am sure it will all come back to me.
          "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Comment

Working...
          X