Whatcha Thinking about take X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Thinking about take X

Found out I'll be working Thanksgiving. Woohoo! Time and a half! Afterwards Mom, Dad, and I are going out to eat. We went out to eat the other year so this year will be nice.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

So anyway a woman replies to me on Facebook Dating and we talk about it a bit. I told her about my hobbies and her reply said I sound like a teenager. I told her that I'm 37 years old and I have hobbies. I mean adults playing Pokemon at their age. She said it was not a bad thing. I don't sense any real connection with this woman. I told her that I got ADHD/Autism then she blocked me. I can tell there was no romantic connection with this woman. Hopefully, I get a better shot at eHarmony.

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm very sad yesterday that a client at my job who was also in the self-advocacy group passed away. I didn't get into further details about how he passed away but I'm sad at the moment. 😭😭😭😭😭

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          Hey everyone. I'm very sad yesterday that a client at my job who was also in the self-advocacy group passed away. I didn't get into further details about how he passed away but I'm sad at the moment. 
          I'm so sorry. That sucks. However, they are not gone forever, they have moved to another plane. We just can remember them.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm thinking about social media. We humanoids just can't get along anywhere - even online. maybe ESPECIALLY online. There's so much confusion now about Twitter and Mastodon, etc. Oh well, it'll all iron out eventually, I suppose...
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              I'm thinking about social media. We humanoids just can't get along anywhere - even online. maybe ESPECIALLY online. There's so much confusion now about Twitter and Mastodon, etc. Oh well, it'll all iron out eventually, I suppose...
              I think online is getting worse because no one is really polite or controlled. In many ways it seems people are arses and think they can get away with it because they are removed or impersonal. Many never even thinking about doing things in person they'd resort to in private on the net.
              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

My mom, dad, and I celebrated Thanksgiving at Cracker Barrel last night. It was good being out with my parents. However, mom and I went to Lane Bryant afterwards because I had to get some more stockings for work. I only had two at the time. So we're there about to check out and my mom is trying to ask these girls, who are talking and giggling amongst themselves while the third is ringing us up, about a size on a product. She asked two times before I yell and get their attention. They finally turn to my mom and tell her that what they have out is the only thing they have. I wanted to do some smacking. I tell you. Lane Bryant is one of my favorite stores and I think I might call later and talk to the manager. Oh well. It still was a good time with all.
                Anubisa

Comment

So anyway. Here's the update on my client's passing: Today at my job I asked the staff member how the client passed away and he died from a seizure. I was very shocked and sad to hear about that. ������������

Comment

So anyway. Here's the update on my client's passing: Today at my job I asked the staff member how the client passed away and he died from a seizure. I was very shocked and sad to hear about that. ������������
                    I'm so sorry to hear about your client. I know seizures are terrible since I have seizures as well. We also had to put down Trini, our rescue dog, after she had a seizure. So I am truly sorry about your client.

This week and next week I will be working for Manpower, an employment company, for two weeks as an data entry assistant. I am only working about 40 hours this month for Encompass Health. I need all the hours I can afford, so that is why I needed another job for these couple of weeks. I really like these people. They're really nice. I might be able to get a reference from the lady I am working with. Anyway, I am getting $14.00 an hour which will help for these two weeks and I am looking forward to paying some bills and getting gifts.
                    Anubisa

Comment

I just want to curl up and die right now. CoVid sucks. I haven't been able to sleep or eat much. I've had a few fevers over the past few days. I am trying to keep hydrated though. It just sucks being so sick right now. I'm hoping to return to work by Thursday. I definitely wouldn't wish CoVid on my worst enemy. Not that I think I have any.
                      Anubisa

Comment

So anyway today I was at the store minding my own business when there was a serious fight between a homeless man and one of the employees who work at the store. The employee was stopping the homeless man from stealing items. I move away far away as possible. The homeless man give the employee a bloody nose and he ran out of the store.����������

Comment

So anyway today I was at the store minding my own business when there was a serious fight between a homeless man and one of the employees who work at the store. The employee was stopping the homeless man from stealing items. I move away far away as possible. The homeless man give the employee a bloody nose and he ran out of the store.����������

Comment

That sounds crazy.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                              That sounds crazy.
                              Well, I live in New York City and this isn't anything new here. This situation happens most of the time.

Comment

i just tried a n instant espresso and it rocks found it on amazon

Caffe D’Vita Espresso Coffee - Espresso Powder, Coffee Espresso, Keto Coffee, Gluten Free, No Cholesterol, No Hydrogenated Oils, No Trans Fat, Kosher-Dairy, Instant Coffee Drinks - 3 Oz Can

the taste is great
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X