Whatcha Thinking about take X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Thinking about take X

Worried about my baby Lily. We took her to see our vet at the beginning of this month and so because she has been sort of nasty and biting at us. So for the first time we had to use a muzzle on her because she was giving our vet the eye. The vet checked her out and she was having a bit of pain in her lower back. However, she also did some x-rays and the revealed nothing bad had happened to her. So she ended up giving us a pain medicine and some basic over the counter joint medicine. She had us call her two weeks later and my mom talked to her. They think it might be a personality issue. I'm worried it could be something neural. I don't think it is, because I am an epileptic an my parents would know a bit about it. I just worry about her.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hopefully, everything is ok, and you are over worrying. Best wishes!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Hopefully, everything is ok, and you are over worrying. Best wishes!
        Thanks. She is doing better. I'm glad of that. We will keep contacting her vet if she has any issues though. We might have to put her on a behavioral pill, but right now we're winging it. You always want your fur babies to feel good.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          Thanks. She is doing better. I'm glad of that. We will keep contacting her vet if she has any issues though. We might have to put her on a behavioral pill, but right now we're winging it. You always want your fur babies to feel good.
          Oh yes. One does, does one not?

And they just don't tell you when they feel poorly...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

New York City has been very generous to me lately. Yesterday morning, I was going to buy my coffee but a man buy the coffee for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              New York City has been very generous to me lately. Yesterday morning, I was going to buy my coffee but a man buy the coffee for me.
              That's nice. It can be really surprising nowadays how kind people can be. It's nice when people do that for you.
              Anubisa

Comment

Poor thing!

Spinal pain cam be very intense, and it doesn't take much pressure from a disc on the cord to create a lot of pain. And seeing that on x-ray can be tough if the radiographer is not used to doing spinal work ups.

I hope the pain meds help, but don't be put off if they don't, like I said above,it can be really sore and many pain killers cannot cut it.

I'd suggest calling the vet again of the pain relief is not helping after a couple of days, and especially if it becomes to difficult to give.

Personality issues tend not to just happen.
                An animal may react to stresses and changes in the house , like we do but they don't just suddenly become aggressive.

- - - Updated - -
                Last edited by Optimistic discord; 06 Feb 2023, 22:58.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I had a dog who we had to put down because she had a lymphoma that changed her personality. She wasn't the same dog. She was attacking the other dogs and we loved but that lymphoma took over her. This one has been checked for any cancers, but I wonder if she has neurological issues. I think it's her pain, but we just have to keep an eye out for anything weird.
                  Anubisa

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v4)

Today I show my co-workers my Dark Mansion Tarot Deck at my job and they love it.

Comment

Well my dreams have been shot down. Yesterday, I went with my mother to see my neurologist about seeing if I could make changes to my medicines to possibly become pregnant via help with an reproductive endocrinologist and in vitro. However, he told me that because I take a lot of medicines, i.e. chemicals, that I should not try to get pregnant. My mother had to bring up adoption. I'm not against adoption. I was planning to go with that option if I couldn't get pregnant, but it's like my dream has been shot down. It was shot down before I talked to my main neurologist by both of my parents. Then my mother had to say that she thinks that I am having partial seizures. These are episodes when people will stare off and it might take a while to get them to snap back to attention. A lot of the time I am thinking and I am in deep thought. So I may seem that I be having partials. So Dr. Brick told me that I am not to drive for another six months. There was no schedule for an EEG or anything. So the only thing that I consider a freedom has been taken away from me. I have to wait till August to drive again. I have been denied a lot.
                      Anubisa

Comment

So anyway, next month I'm planning on ordering the second Dark Mansion Tarot Deck and giving it to my tarot buddy at my job. She likes the deck.

Comment

I went to Reddit a few days ago to look at a Flintstone alignment chart and one of the comments got me laughing about we're not doing this alignment chart argument again, this always happens.����������

Comment

I know I’m not old by any means, but I’ve been feeling the weight of my years lately.

Comment

Don't do a colon detox unless you have to. I'm doing one to clear out my body and I can tell you that it is hurting like hell.
                              Anubisa

Comment

It's officially finished! My tattoo of Trini Belle is finished. I'm so very happy because it has been about two years in the works. trinitattoo1.jpgtrinitattoo2.jpg
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X