Whatcha Thinking about take X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatcha Thinking about take X

I thought I would go ahead and start a new thread since it's been over a month and it's the new year. So I'm working on finding a new job. I've had issues with my back and had to resign from my hostess job. I see my doctor on the 20th. Hopefully, I will see someone at the Spine Institute. I'm also feeling crappy now since I feel like I have a cold. Let's hope it's just congestion.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v4)

I should remember not to read Youtube comments.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

this damn virus just seems hell bent to live forever?
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
        I should remember not to read Youtube comments.
        Why's that? Do you have a YouTube channel?

Anyway, I finally have a new job. I start on the 7th of February because it is when the next class starts. I am looking so forward to this job. It has a really high paying rate plus I get paid every week. I am just very happy.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          this damn virus just seems hell bent to live forever?
          At this rate, yes. It fully intends to be a brand new flu. Hopefully, it'll become increasingly less dangerous or more people will pull their heads out of their ***** and get vaccinated but I'm pretty sure any serious shot at killing it died early on.

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          Why's that? Do you have a YouTube channel?
          Because Youtube comments are frequently asinine and Youtube doesn't have anything approaching a moderation staff large enough to control them. Nope, no channel. Video creation isn't a skill that I've put much effort into developing.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
            At this rate, yes. It fully intends to be a brand new flu. Hopefully, it'll become increasingly less dangerous or more people will pull their heads out of their ***** and get vaccinated but I'm pretty sure any serious shot at killing it died early on.

Because Youtube comments are frequently asinine and Youtube doesn't have anything approaching a moderation staff large enough to control them. Nope, no channel. Video creation isn't a skill that I've put much effort into developing.

Yeah I agree about YouTube. That is why I only watch episodes of transformers or listen to music. BMH has his own channel on YouTube channel and has problems with it. That's why I don't mess with videos. I'd rather write articles or such.
            Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
              Yeah I agree about YouTube. That is why I only watch episodes of transformers or listen to music. BMH has his own channel on YouTube channel and has problems with it. That's why I don't mess with videos. I'd rather write articles or such.
              I heard someone mention my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                I heard someone mention my name.
                Yep. It was me.

Goodness. My sister finally returned my car. However, I don't know if I will be able to go out to the pool tomorrow. Which will suck. Hopefully, I will. It's been snowing today though. Just gotta see how it looks tomorrow. Gotta try to get in some exercise this week.
                Anubisa

Comment

when will my writing ability come back from the war?
                  ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

So, weirdly, after spending most of my life scrounging for pennies ( those a.m.'s of hitting the Wal-Mart coin-to-paper machine before buying gas, cashing out cans to buy 6es, & just generally doing without, have paid off, & I don't have to worry about when my next meal might be. Kid's, it doesn't seem like it, but there is hope), I'm strangely, in pretty good shape, and I'm buying all the junk I ever wanted!

I just got an outstanding turntable, and am remembering why I love old jams...
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      So, weirdly, after spending most of my life scrounging for pennies ( those a.m.'s of hitting the Wal-Mart coin-to-paper machine before buying gas, cashing out cans to buy 6es, & just generally doing without, have paid off, & I don't have to worry about when my next meal might be. Kid's, it doesn't seem like it, but there is hope), I'm strangely, in pretty good shape, and I'm buying all the junk I ever wanted!

That's great to hear!
                      Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

That's such a good feeling!
                        ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I start my new job next week. I am so excited. I will be working as a remote customer service representative. I will be paid a whole lot more than I have as a customer service rep. I look forward to starting.
                          Anubisa

Comment

Well I am happy to say that I am losing more weight. I am under 280. I am finally 277 lbs. Part of this is due to the fact that I am drinking smoothies in the morning. It feels me up so much. I am also going back to swimming this week. I'm looking forward to it. Bad news, I am back to looking for a new job because there were no trainers for the class. So I am hoping to get a hit soon. I've been applying like heck!
                            Anubisa

Comment

Good news, I got a call about an Administrative Assistant job. I have an interview next week. I am looking forward to it next week.
                              Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                              X